Pages:
Author

Topic: [HALAL] HALAL Coin for 1.5 Billion Muslims.... No ICO, No premine, No mining. - page 5. (Read 7314 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I am Muslim I support this project, good luck.
The first coins for the Muslim community.

You do not know Islam yet, so stop equating Islam with terrorists. For me Islam is a clue to a better life.

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

You do not know Islam yet, so stop equating Islam with terrorists. For me Islam is a clue to a better life.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
So sad, taking advantage of your fellow cultists like this Sad

o well,  no wonder people talk shit about religion, all you guys want is money money money, for promises, promises, promises

another day, another reminder why i'm an Atheist Cheesy

Atheists claim to be open minded and less prejudicial most of the times. No objection to that in general. You are more than welcome to comment however please do me a favor and answer one question for me?

Is it fuckin* too difficult to read the whitepaper before commenting?
Well its a yes it hard to read the whitepaper for some people . People wants instant answer and i guess its normal . So be kind to them i am not a muslim but i'm atracted with this Halal because i am using some products with HALAL labels.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

o well,  no wonder people talk shit about religion, all you guys want is money money money, for promises, promises, promises

I converted to Muslim just because of this coin, next week i am converting to atheist again. Then maybe to some obscure cult.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Atheists claim to be open minded and less prejudicial most of the times. No objection to that in general. You are more than welcome to comment however please do me a favor and answer one question for me?

Is it fuckin* too difficult to read the whitepaper before commenting?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Hi dev how can i join and participate also in campaign in at social media like in facebook please more information

Hi. we appreciate your intention to support.
your strategy is up to you. send us your links where and what you posted and we can appreciate your contribution with HALALs

Great coin !! will buy for sure , Why you did not mention LLC Name?
 if you are in Dubai and already have ATM then you must have LLC for the company !

Good Luck

Because they don't have in real just fake links to that ATM machines which doesn't support this coin. Don't fall into this useless coin which has no future only P&D. If OP has something like as they claiming they must post the video of transaction from ATM.

Everything is described as clear as possible. ATM locations are 'proposed' https://www.halal-coin.org/atm-locations
It is transparently stated in the roadmap as well  Q3 2018 https://www.halal-coin.org/roadmap
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
 if you are in Dubai and already have ATM then you must have LLC for the company !

Good Luck

Because they don't have in real just fake links to that ATM machines which doesn't support this coin. Don't fall into this useless coin which has no future only P&D. If OP has something like as they claiming they must post the video of transaction from ATM.
Activity: 490
Hi dev how can i join and participate also in campaign in at social media like in facebook please more information
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
I love this project
Does not mean I am Muslim but I am happy with the halal halal.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What is the purpose of this coin I don't understand really. It's name is halal and it seems at large that is is created for Muslims but anyone can invest in it what is being expected now. How many Muslims are able to use blockchain technology. Lot of messy things are in the project which are contrarily to the presentation of the project.
So where this project will manage investor funds, I mean for what project?

Here at the bottom of the page you can find the resource allocation info. As you will realize we are not pursuing a unique or novel tech devolopment. However we will fork and optimize a stable blockchain. A stabile Ethereum fork would do the job however it is POW and we prefer POS. There are more options ofcourse. We are testing different technologies in terms of stability. We will keep testing and optimizing few months and match with the expectations of the community.

Most of the fund will be spent on marketing rather than technology. Although many startups do it like this, they are hiding it and pretending to spend it on core development. We are honest. Marketing will be where the majority of funds allocated. Because we cant promise a fancy technology at least at the moment. After ICO possibily we will expand the dev. team. But we are Muslim and and scared of Allah. And do not want to give a promise where there is a possibility that we can not keep it.

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.

At the momment most convenient wallet is this webwallet: https://waveswallet.io/
where you can buy and sell HALALs in asset exchange embedded to wallet as well.

Thanks for your support
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So where this project will manage investor funds, I mean for what project?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You joke? You want to collect money anonymously?  Grin Grin
Where is developers name?
Activity: 70

Good Luck
Activity: 476

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Pages:
Jump to: