Pages:
Author

Topic: halobc.com | Battle in Halo CE for Bitcoin | Free to play(BETA)| Free 0.035 ฿ | - page 2. (Read 3247 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I hope the servers won't lag. I really hate when there is lag. It doesn't matter if I am from Europe right?
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Very noble idea. I think that you should add some ads in order to get some profit too. In this way you can make the prizes a little bit higher (although they are fine now!).

I prefer not to have Ads on my website. I might setup a donation address in the future however I think I can handle the CE game's bankroll for now.

Very noble idea. I think that you should add some ads in order to get some profit too. In this way you can make the prizes a little bit higher (although they are fine now!).
Great work OP! I hope I can manage to join the server on Sunday but I won't give any promises! Anyway have fun guys!
If you can manage to run games on Sunday too it would be awesome! You've got my support.

Sundays it is!

I'm going to have matches from Friday-Sunday.

i can confirm that it is working (at least if you win I've never lost a game:) )
Works like a charm! i suggest this server for every Halo player and bitcoin lover:)
If you can manage to run games on Sunday too it would be awesome! You've got my support.
Great way to earn bitcoins and have fun at the same time. Thumbs up!
Yes the match is still on!

If no one else shows up it will be just me and you.

Activity: 154
Veronica <333
Aww no match today? Guess nobody else wanted to play but me lol
Activity: 166
“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”
1HZLa2EQ8ST2r8D8E3v8odMVykZRALWgAy   deposit address thanks. for future games.
Activity: 8
Prize received, thanks so much!
Direct IP :  192.95.29.206:2510
Password : hotdog

Post your withdrawal address we need more players I'm in game right now with 2 other people.

Activity: 166
“What can’t kill Bitcoin, makes it (us) stronger.”
Can I be a standby player for the Slayer match, in case someone doesn't show up? Would rather not do TS.

Yes just join the Ventrilo server.
Can I be a standby player for the Slayer match, in case someone doesn't show up? Would rather not do TS.
Did I miss the signup? (too many people before me?)

No in the above post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5843513 you'll see "Open spots". Just confirm which ones you want to play.

For this time only I'll make an exception to the rule and allow players from the Team Slayer match today to play on the Sunday Bonus match.

Did I miss the signup? (too many people before me?)
;~; I work from 8pm - 2am est time. I wanna do this!

Made a bonus match just for you enjoy! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: