Pages:
Author

Topic: Halving Bitcoin price skyrocketed to $ 90,000. why not? - page 4. (Read 569 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Okay
First of all 90,000$ is something else , one should understand that even if it rocked to 30,000$ people will encash like crazy Making the price fall like rocket in the negative way . Therefore I do not think that this would be possible , one cannot just see the price climb like this , it's not only unrealistic but it is also completely out of the formulas .
It is easy to reach from 1000$ to 2000$ but it is not so easy to reach from 10000$ to 50000$ .
And we are talking about 90000$.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
The upcoming Halving Bitcoin will double the cost of mining, causing the price to skyrocket to $ 90,000 or higher
if your employee cuts your paycheck in half, you cost (like your electric bill, your rent,...) doesn't double. your "income" is cut by half. the same is true about bitcoin block reward halving.

For operators who use high-speed computers to mine BTC,
what the hell is a high-speed computer Cheesy you mine with ASICs not computers.

The estimated average cost to mine a Bitcoin could rise to $ 12,525
wrong for the same reason as above.

double the current average of $ 6,851.
this number is also pure nonsense.
mining is not a fixed thing to have a fixed cost. the cost depends on each and every single miner. for instance if you mine bitcoin in Hawaii (29.18 cents) your cost is obviously a lot higher than someone who is mining with electricity that costs 1 cent.

Basically, miners will have to run twice as many calculations,
wrong. what you refer to as "calculations" depends ONLY on difficulty and that does NOT change with halving.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
The upcoming Halving Bitcoin will double the cost of mining, causing the price to skyrocket to $ 90,000 or higher
For operators who use high-speed computers to mine BTC, halving will cost them double the cost.
The estimated average cost to mine a Bitcoin could rise to $ 12,525 after the halving is expected to occur in May, double the current average of $ 6,851. Basically, miners will have to run twice as many calculations, with the corresponding increase in electricity usage, to get the same amount of Bitcoin they currently receive.

It doesn't work that way. The cost doesn't double because many miners drop out. Regardless, the price does not depend on the cost to mine. It is the other way around.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

For operators who use high-speed computers to mine BTC, halving will cost them double the cost.

The estimated average cost to mine a Bitcoin could rise to $ 12,525 after the halving is expected to occur in May, double the current average of $ 6,851. Basically, miners will have to run twice as many calculations, with the corresponding increase in electricity usage, to get the same amount of Bitcoin they currently receive.

Once created a decade ago, halving was programmed on Bitcoin's original network as an anti-inflation factor. Accordingly, the speed of new and predictable supply of coins will help stabilize Bitcoin's purchasing power - in contrast to the government-supported currencies that often print at the will of central banks.

What is happening now is a lesson in the emerging economics of a market cycle just like the goods of Bitcoin: Other mining companies are competing to prepare for halving by upgrading computers such as processor chips. Next generation faster and more energy efficient

See also: Bitcoin virtual currency exchange
Pages:
Jump to: