Pages:
Author

Topic: Halving in 24 hours , SegWit not released yet ? - page 2. (Read 1124 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
"How come"? The halving does not have anything to do with the development. The developers are doing the right thing by not rushing anything. RC1 will be released very soon.

I know It has nothing to do with it but I thought It should be released before the halving (like in April).

It's July and we are 24 hours away from the big halving block reward and till now we didn't see the new version of core with the SegWit , how come ?

Are you aware that when SegWit is released within the new version of Core, it will still take many months to activate?

I'm not  Huh why It's going to take months if they are done developing it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
"How come"? The halving does not have anything to do with the development. The developers are doing the right thing by not rushing anything. RC1 will be released very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
It's July and we are 24 hours away from the big halving block reward and till now we didn't see the new version of core with the SegWit , how come ?

Are you aware that when SegWit is released within the new version of Core, it will still take many months to activate?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Pages:
Jump to: