Pages:
Author

Topic: Happy Birthday BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 334 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 09:28:48 AM
Unwittingly, it has been ten years ago, and time really has been a good time. Compared to the price of bitcoin, I think it is more valuable for my own time.

Bitcoin is the hot topic for every one in 2017. Every one knows the bitcoin either they are buying/selling or not.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 11, 2017, 09:28:18 AM
Unwittingly, it has been ten years ago, and time really has been a good time. Compared to the price of bitcoin, I think it is more valuable for my own time.

Time flies and possibly at the time of registering the domain what would have being the thought that after 10 years of time where would be the btc in adoption , price demand and supply etc. And today we are at 16k with huge demand, so many jobs being created due to this, endless altcoins in the market which came and few exists etc.
Activity: 2
December 11, 2017, 09:21:03 AM
December 11, 2017, 09:19:00 AM
Wow Smiley happy created day to our beloved forum Cheesy thinking about it why we dont have a small games here in the forum Cheesy hope that our mods and devs were going to make some event to celebrate our anniversary Cheesy ^_^ by the way youre good to know it hehehe many people here didnt think about it i guess Smiley

Most of the people are concerned with the price of the bitcoin not with the history.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 09:07:15 AM
Wow Smiley happy created day to our beloved forum Cheesy thinking about it why we dont have a small games here in the forum Cheesy hope that our mods and devs were going to make some event to celebrate our anniversary Cheesy ^_^ by the way youre good to know it hehehe many people here didnt think about it i guess Smiley
December 11, 2017, 08:55:04 AM
Domain name bitcoin.org was registered in 2008. In January 2009, the bitcoin network came into existence. All of the investors are waiting for an outstanding party from the BITCOIN. Did you already purchase a gift? What is it?
Pages:
Jump to: