Pages:
Author

Topic: Happy Mother’s Day - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 04:54:24 AM
Happy Mother's day to all mothers of the world! We love you and thank you for all that you have done for us!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
May 13, 2019, 02:33:13 AM
My dad and specially my mom has past away many years ago, but the memory of my mom is still fresh in my memory and I always remember here during Mother's day, thank you mom!!!

Wish she has spent lots of time with us, victim of breast cancer (the number 1 cause of death amongst women). But I will cherish every memory I have with her.  Grin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 11:04:05 PM
Happy Mothers Day To all Super MOm's
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 09:07:28 PM
Happy Mother’s Day to my mom!  I love you for all you do.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 12, 2019, 06:47:19 PM
My mom is the best in the World everything just saying that because every mom do their best for us to be well too in our life. They take care since we are child upto now and even they are tired everyday they will not see that because they want us to be happy.  I love my mother very much , sometimes we have misunderstanding which is normal but it will be okay on that day and everything back to normal so love your mother of how she loves you very much.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 12, 2019, 06:19:26 PM

Are you looking for Mother's Day images, Mother's Day quotes, Mother's Day wishes or simply text messages in Hindi and English to pen down in your Mother's Day greeting card, we have got you covered. Yes, it's time to celebrate Mother's Day 2019. Every year International Mother’s Day is observed on the second Sunday of May, the fifth month in the Gregorian Calendar and this year, we celebrated this great day on May 12. The day is celebrated in honour of mothers and motherhood. If you too are looking for Mother’s Day quotes, greetings, messages, Mother’s Day images, HD wallpapers and SMS to wish a very Happy Mother’s Day 2019, look no further. You will find an amazing collection of latest Mother’s Day wishes, Mother’s Day images, Mother’s Day greetings, Mother’s Day WhatsApp Stickers, GIF videos and more. Mother's Day 2019 Messages in Hindi: WhatsApp Stickers, Mom Quotes, Wishes, GIF Images, SMS to Send Happy Mother's Day Greetings.

We all know that one day is not enough to thank our mothers for their love, care, kindness, the sacrifices she made to raise us. In fact, one can never repay that love. But one can always, always acknowledge this influencing figure in our lives who have been a constant source of inspiration, support and doses of pep talks. You can bare your heart out in front of your mom, very well knowing she is the last person on the face of the earth to judge you. Mother’s Day is very, very small yet beautiful effort to thank them. Happy Mother’s Day 2019: Not Just Expensive Gifts, Here Are Other Special Ways to Bring a Big Smile on Your Mom’s Face!

Mother’s Day celebrations means making their day memorable. We want to gift her present, take her out for a lovely lunch/dinner to her favourite place, or celebrate it anyway her heart desires. The whole idea behind this day is to bring that big smile on her face (and ALWAYS retain it). Wishes and greetings also play an integral role, however, cliché they might sound to you. One can never underestimate the power of beautiful lines, heart touching lines. Despite in recent times, some people criticising the wishes, greetings, images and messages posted online on the Mother’s Day, one cannot (should not) attach someone else’s idea of celebration. Mother's Day 2019: Mary Kom, Serena Williams, Indra Nooyi, Jacinda Arden and Other Inspiring Moms Around the World.

Probably, this is why there is a massive search for latest Mother’s Day wishes and greetings. Some of the search terms floating are - Mother's Day, Mother's Day date, Mother's Day quotes, Mother's Day cards, Mother's Day images, Mothers Day quotes, Mothers Day wishes, Mothers Day wishes images, Mothers Day wishes from son, Mothers Day wishes quotes for mom, Mothers Day wishes in Hindi, Mothers Day wishes post, Mothers Day greetings, Mothers Day greetings 2019, Mothers Day greetings images, Mothers Day greetings to all mothers, Mothers Day greetings for wife, Mothers Day greetings for sister, Mothers Day messages in English, Mothers Day message to mom, Mothers Day messages to grandma, and more.

Source: https://www.latestly.com/lifestyle/festivals-events/mothers-day-images-quotes-hd-wallpapers-for-free-download-online-wish-happy-mothers-day-2019-with-gif-greetings-whatsapp-sticker-messages-834771.html

my mom is more than the God to me because she will only given the everything in my life so I definitely thankful to have till my life is going to die and Happy Mothers Day to all the months who had sacrifice their life for their children.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 12, 2019, 04:57:30 PM
This is my favourite day of my life because my mother is everything in my life so I need to serve her more better than before that is my wish in today's situation till the end of my life.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 12, 2019, 04:06:25 PM
Moms are the reason why we are still exists,they are related to God on many religions and for me as well who struggled too much at the time of bringing every new life to the earth.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 12, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
Honestly, I lost the person who I consider my genuine mom. Not with the blood/biological but in my heart.

When I was 2, my mom and my dad separated as they were also illegally dating. My mom ran me and my dad tried to chase but he was unsuccessful. My real mom went home to our country and left me there. This lady was hired by my mom to take care of me and I can tell she really did well in taking care of me and raising me to become who I am today.

Last 2017 after bitcoin raised, I said I will be able to pay her back as my mom wasn't able to pay her for her service for me. She accepted me like a real daughter and she provided me everything I needed even though she has nothing left on her pockets. But then we found out she has cancer and cancer took her life.

I thought my life was done since she left. But that is the reality. However, I still cherish the moments we had and still so much thankful for her existence. I love her very much until the end. (sorry for the feels)  Cry
Activity: 2
May 12, 2019, 02:30:44 PM
I wish everything the best to all the moms on the world!
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
May 12, 2019, 01:06:31 PM
Happy mother's day to all the moms and everyone is doing better for theri children each and every day and working hard thank you for that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 12, 2019, 12:06:42 PM
Glad that I still have my mom and I already have my own family to celebrate this special moment with both My wife and My Mom, a simple dinner already filled our enjoyment, as I was able to have both loving and supporting mother and wife, Happy Mother's Day to all..
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
May 12, 2019, 10:43:48 AM
I already lost my mom many years ago days on Mother's day when I was still graduating in college. Anyways, I have my own family now and did celebrate it with my wife and my kids by having a simply dinner and going to church. But Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

I'm sorry for that mother a very important person for a child, you can pray to God every time for your mother. Cry
I pray for all mothers.

My mother sacrifaced so much in her life.
She survived 2 wars, lost 2 homes, father, husband, lost health etc.
but she nevere lost her love for us, her children.
Dear mother, Happy Mother's day!
We love you Smiley

Also, my mothers sacrificed many many.
we have not won home We live in the rental house of others.
But my mother looked after us very well we are a happy family.
Activity: 2
May 12, 2019, 10:36:59 AM
The best for our mothers
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 12, 2019, 10:10:30 AM
My mother sacrifaced so much in her life.
She survived 2 wars, lost 2 homes, father, husband, lost health etc.
but she nevere lost her love for us, her children.
Dear mother, Happy Mother's day!
We love you Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 12, 2019, 10:06:44 AM
I already lost my mom many years ago days on Mother's day when I was still graduating in college. Anyways, I have my own family now and did celebrate it with my wife and my kids by having a simply dinner and going to church. But Happy Mother's Day to everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 59
May 12, 2019, 09:26:18 AM

Are you looking for Mother's Day images, Mother's Day quotes, Mother's Day wishes or simply text messages in Hindi and English to pen down in your Mother's Day greeting card, we have got you covered. Yes, it's time to celebrate Mother's Day 2019. Every year International Mother’s Day is observed on the second Sunday of May, the fifth month in the Gregorian Calendar and this year, we celebrated this great day on May 12. The day is celebrated in honour of mothers and motherhood. If you too are looking for Mother’s Day quotes, greetings, messages, Mother’s Day images, HD wallpapers and SMS to wish a very Happy Mother’s Day 2019, look no further. You will find an amazing collection of latest Mother’s Day wishes, Mother’s Day images, Mother’s Day greetings, Mother’s Day WhatsApp Stickers, GIF videos and more. Mother's Day 2019 Messages in Hindi: WhatsApp Stickers, Mom Quotes, Wishes, GIF Images, SMS to Send Happy Mother's Day Greetings.

We all know that one day is not enough to thank our mothers for their love, care, kindness, the sacrifices she made to raise us. In fact, one can never repay that love. But one can always, always acknowledge this influencing figure in our lives who have been a constant source of inspiration, support and doses of pep talks. You can bare your heart out in front of your mom, very well knowing she is the last person on the face of the earth to judge you. Mother’s Day is very, very small yet beautiful effort to thank them. Happy Mother’s Day 2019: Not Just Expensive Gifts, Here Are Other Special Ways to Bring a Big Smile on Your Mom’s Face!

Mother’s Day celebrations means making their day memorable. We want to gift her present, take her out for a lovely lunch/dinner to her favourite place, or celebrate it anyway her heart desires. The whole idea behind this day is to bring that big smile on her face (and ALWAYS retain it). Wishes and greetings also play an integral role, however, cliché they might sound to you. One can never underestimate the power of beautiful lines, heart touching lines. Despite in recent times, some people criticising the wishes, greetings, images and messages posted online on the Mother’s Day, one cannot (should not) attach someone else’s idea of celebration. Mother's Day 2019: Mary Kom, Serena Williams, Indra Nooyi, Jacinda Arden and Other Inspiring Moms Around the World.

Probably, this is why there is a massive search for latest Mother’s Day wishes and greetings. Some of the search terms floating are - Mother's Day, Mother's Day date, Mother's Day quotes, Mother's Day cards, Mother's Day images, Mothers Day quotes, Mothers Day wishes, Mothers Day wishes images, Mothers Day wishes from son, Mothers Day wishes quotes for mom, Mothers Day wishes in Hindi, Mothers Day wishes post, Mothers Day greetings, Mothers Day greetings 2019, Mothers Day greetings images, Mothers Day greetings to all mothers, Mothers Day greetings for wife, Mothers Day greetings for sister, Mothers Day messages in English, Mothers Day message to mom, Mothers Day messages to grandma, and more.

Source: https://www.latestly.com/lifestyle/festivals-events/mothers-day-images-quotes-hd-wallpapers-for-free-download-online-wish-happy-mothers-day-2019-with-gif-greetings-whatsapp-sticker-messages-834771.html
Pages:
Jump to: