Pages:
Author

Topic: Happy New Year! Welcome 2019 the year of the cryptonians! - page 3. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Welcome 2019 the year of the cryptonians! I highly message this to all of us cryptonians Year 2019 is the come back of the market at month of July Prices of all altcoins and bitcoins will go Up! mark my words and comeback here for the thumbs Up! Agree
Happy New Year,
Hopefully this year is really going well and in accordance with what we have hoped for. Maybe now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin and some other Altcoins.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Welcome 2019 the year of the cryptonians! I highly message this to all of us cryptonians Year 2019 is the come back of the market at month of July Prices of all altcoins and bitcoins will go Up! mark my words and comeback here for the thumbs Up! Agree
Happy new year!

But how can you be sure of it that by the month of July it will be the time that the market will come back? The market didn't go away as for it to comeback, we're still good as its before.

It's always been our year
Yes, perfect!

Every year is the year of crypto folks, we've been going through many rough times and we're already immune to such bear markets and corrections so just stick around and see the bull days again.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
It's always been our year, its that we have witnessed a bearish trend in 2018. So let's be positive that 2019 will be a significant year for all of us in terms of price. I do hope that we will see some semblance of market recovery and forget all our losses in 2018.

There's a lot of things that can go right this year, like the Ethereum Constantinople fork, the Bakkt bitcoin future offerings or even the ETF. So let's see how it pans out in the first quarter because it will really dictate how the market will turn out this year.
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: