Pages:
Author

Topic: Harassment/Blackmailing of Reputable Members of this Forum Part two! - page 2. (Read 1972 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SexyBTC
Haha,

Your just a broke, bored person.

Get a life(trolling and spamming is not good enough)

Get a job(something better than washing dishes)

Join a gym (You desperately need one)

Goodluck with all the above

Regards

Duke

Clearly you are a moron, you have no clue what you have started and if you think this is boredom then you are even more retarded than I gave you credit for.

I am more than happy to take time out of my day to insure others don't fall victim to your scam ring. I see you are bipolar in a big way, seems like you picked the right career scamming people on sites like this using dozens of alt accounts. It suites you as you clearly have multiple personality disorder " schizophrenia " and it shows in your post and PM's.

You cannot keep a straight story to save your life. You seem to think insults are the answer to questions like, what ever happened to the private bidder SPARTACUS567?

you know the guy that supposedly bought the failed poker site smackthatace.com  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6738972

No instead of explaining who this mystery member that does not exist is, you would rather try and use misdirection to change the subject and not address the pile of failed Crypto poker sites you have been through and the mystery client's that buy them and let them fade into oblivion.

Well I have a pretty good reason I think that is. Because you are trying to lure unsuspecting suckers into your BS ventures that are nothing more than smoke and mirrors, add some bells and whistles and wait for the turnip truck.

How is the job search going are you still not actively seeking work like you claimed in your now locked topic? Speaking of locked topics do you have a formula for when it's time to lock them down? maybe something like when 30% or more are calling you out on your BS or just when you know you cant win?

I'd like to know,But we both know your next snappy comeback will be a baseless insult that's just about as retarded as yourself.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Haha,

Your just a broke, bored person.

Get a life(trolling and spamming is not good enough)

Get a job(something better than washing dishes)

Join a gym (You desperately need one)

Goodluck with all the above

Regards

Duke

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SexyBTC
Okay I would like to point out for the record that the Coward known as smack that ace has locked the original version of this discussion, I personally think we were just getting warmed up!

Take note https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8308575

This guy is a big time fraud and I need help taking down his ring of scam, He claimed he had to stop seeking jobs or work on the site because of the scam he tried to pull on me, yet to this day he is still on the loose attempting to do what he said he is not.

It's one contradiction after another with him and he is stupid enough to think nobody will catch on to him. I know he didn't like the fact I copy and pasted all the crap he has been sending me and he had a habit of locking his topics down when people call him out on BS.

I think it's only fair to the new coiners and anyone in general that scams like his should always have a spotlight on them.

I don't expect anyone to do anything like ban him from the forum but I pray to god he does not steal from anyone or try to defraud investors of any legitimate projects that he scams his way into the middle of, Like mine!

This S#!th0l3 has gone too far and I will take time out of every day I have left on this earth to expose him for what he is. Nothing more, I Just want people to have a fair chance at whatever it is they are doing and with him and all his alt accounts, odds are he will scam again.

I also know that with 350133 members and about 9 an hour signing up that he or someone like him are the reason this site seems to be growing at the rate it is. Example: scammer exposed has to get a new account, make 10 more no big deal. Well no big deal to the scammer, but for the rest of the community its grade A BS and I will continue to stand my ground.

I have not broken the rules of this forum, and I guess since they don't have a rule I can find that says no scamming innocent people I guess technically neither has he. It's still a crime what he is doing, uneducated people are seeing his $15 wordpress themes he buys and thinking he has skill when he is just a phoney!

Please consider teaming up with me and teaching these scammers we can fight back.

I am going to be doing regular segments on my network about him and people like him. If you have been defrauded or scammed by anyone on this site I ask you to pm me and let's come up with a plan of how we can keep it from happening again to anyone.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: