Pages:
Author

Topic: hard dump=hard bounce? - page 5. (Read 2001 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 23
November 21, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
If you consider the market history, your equation is right but in this case there is market speculation of big mining farm companies that can change the rational market behavior.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 21, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
There is such pattern.  After hard dump we see a bounce back, there are some trading indicators showing probability of outcome.
But now we have just a massive dump without rebounces. it is strange and very sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
The money is not ready to move into cryptos quite yet, but the more their prices become manipulated downwards, the closer we are getting to the next big move.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2018, 03:39:56 AM
I don't believe in your theory of hard dumps=hard bounce It seems not possible in current market scenario. Whole crypto market has been rattled in 2-3 days. Currently ethereum is traded at $132 its quite low to $177 level still dropping and we don't where it will stop. This hard dump does not give any bullish signal because there is nothing in market and possibility of bull approaching is far far away at the moment. Even I also did not heard any negative news.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
November 21, 2018, 03:18:31 AM
This is not hard dump but it is a consolidated dump which has been accumulating since the beginnig of year 2017, i believe to see more dump close to 3k usd by the end.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
I think this does always apply in a bear market, what usually happens more is huge pump huge dump, it is usually difficult for a coin to pump to its previous dump level in a bear market. But in a bull market the stated topic often applies, that is the period you wait for a dump in order to buy
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 02:56:12 AM
Hard to say, I think everyone was surprised such a market decline, and the problems were only on the BTH, I think it all started with him. Of course, I want to say that this is the beginning of the arrival of the bulls, but they can't, it's best to look to the free market movement in a week we'll know where the market is heading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 02:26:50 AM
There is not any bad news affecting the market. There are not any FUDs. I just found that there is a battle between BSCS and BCHABC causing bleeding bitcoin. Many investors worry about the future. Current ETH price is $ 131  Cry
https://saturn.black
November 21, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.
Hard fall, this is what will end for everyone. Rebound with the same pace is clearly not going to happen, and a slow rise affecting the patience and nerves of each holding amateur.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 21, 2018, 02:21:01 AM
Lets hope  this will happen eventually but I have my doubt of it happening this year. The whole of 2018 has been bearish and downtrend as negative sentiments has been the order in cryptocurrency market!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 21, 2018, 02:17:22 AM
in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.
it is the hope of people who are still holding their assets now. honestly I also hope that it will happen at the end of this year, because I am also still holding some bitcoin, and eth assets. but at this time it is uncertain when the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Well, at this stage if you do not want to still have hope, what else will you have? At this point of the market, as people are getting scared, that is the time you really want to be getting optimistic. I get bullish when the market is bearish and I get bearish when I start seeing greed kick into the market.

It happens to every market, it has helped me in stock market as a long term holder over the years and as long as institutions are already in this market which is obvious, I am sure; you will have to just agree with the fact that the same thing is ongoing. Scare out the weak hands, and then let us enter big while they join back FOMOing. That is always their strategy.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 20, 2018, 07:24:47 AM
Bearish sentiment remained on the market. Now the negative growth has been fueled by the news that NVIDIA does not want anyone to buy their video cards, which means the end of the mining era.
Merit: 134
November 20, 2018, 07:22:27 AM
even now eth reaches $ 150, is very chaotic, there is nothing to do except hold it longer, hope not to lose and add a little profit without expecting prices to soar too far
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
November 20, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

I hope you are right. I hope it will brings hard bounce. But I want to remember. Ethereum still loose its value from $ 1200! We expect when its price dropping a bounce. Really it can?
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
November 20, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
I hope that you are right and such a huge fall will result in a correction in the form of tremendous growth and the return of the bulls.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
November 20, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.
I believe it is. Hard dump is preparation to have hard pump because there happens the correction on the market. Even pump does not happen before year ends, time will for it. While it is in dump get this as an opportunity to buy a coin which you want to invest and wait for the time it gain good profit.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 19, 2018, 10:46:57 PM
it is very difficult to be able to restore the market conditions to be better because it is too big to experience a decrease in all prices, there must be great support for returning cryptocurrency to a good path again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
November 19, 2018, 10:39:33 PM
I would be waiting for that hard bounce and I hope that it would be a huge bounce a very high one.
I hope that the bounce would happen soon seem's like they are many people who are participating in this dump that is why it is so hard to bounce back,
They are participating the panic sell.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
November 19, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
it is the hope of people who are still holding their assets now. honestly I also hope that it will happen at the end of this year, because I am also still holding some bitcoin, and eth assets. but at this time it is uncertain when the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 19, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: