Pages:
Author

Topic: Hard Money Real Estate (Commercial) Lending Pool - page 2. (Read 2024 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Besides the fact that you do not currently have any reputation to give confidence that any lenders' money will actually be returned to them, it is fairly easy to earn ~3x what you are offering with a ~2 day (max) waiting period to get your money out and no minimum investment time, and the entities that you would need to trust is very trustworthy (is currently being trusted with 10s of thousands of btc of thousands of people's money --- or possibly more).
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
**** Reserved Space ****
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Buy into my hard money lending pool with bitcoins and get paid 0.50% per month of the USD value of your principle for as long as you want.

Cash out some or all of your principle any time by requesting a withdrawal and your principle will be returned within 10 business days of your request.

(Please note that there is an initial 30 day period after you deposit where an early withdrawal will result in a 5% penalty. Any time after this 30 day period there is no penalty for withdrawing your principle.)

This is a long term opportunity for people who are interested in having a steady monthly income rather than big one-time gains. If you are looking for big gains in a shorter time, please check out the link in my sig.

What is a hard money loan?

A hard money loan is typically obtained by real estate developers to fund the construction and short-term costs of a new project. The funds you contribute are secured by commercial real estate. I make loans for 6 to 12 months depending on the project, and the loan rates are usually high and include fees.

Is there a minimum deposit?

Yes, the minimum is currently 10 BTC. There is no maximum deposit amount.

How are monthly payments calculated?

If you decide to deposit into my lending pool, once the bitcoin transaction is confirmed I will convert them to USD and inform you of the exchange rate. It's around $460 now, so if you did 10 bitcoins at $460 that means $4,600 is your principle, and you will be paid (4600 * 0.5%) = $23 per month for as long as you keep your principle in the lending pool.

How are monthly payments made?

Payments will be made via bitcoin at whatever the current BTC-USD exchange rate happens to be every last Friday in the month.

Payment Schedule:

05/27/2016
06/24/2016
07/29/2016
etc...

Your initial payment after you first deposit will be made on the following payment cycle. Current month deposits would receive first payment on next month's pay date, but that first payment will include a pro-rated amount for the previous month.

For example if you deposited on 05/13/2016 you have 14 days to the payment date, so your initial payment would include an extra 0.23% along with the 0.50% for the 06/24/2016 payment, a total of 0.73% for the initial payment.

How risky is this?

This is a low-risk way earn a steady monthly income from extra bitcoins you have laying around because the loans are secured by real estate and default is highly unlikely. Your money is at greater risk sitting in a bank because inflation erodes your buying power by about 3-5% per year (in USA).

Pages:
Jump to: