Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardship as a global problem - page 5. (Read 900 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 12, 2024, 05:30:09 PM
Currently in the world today.hardship is every where, it is not just a country problem but a universal phenomenon that is occurring rapidly. It is clearly seen that people are literally not able to eat even a square meal for a day.

Every age of humanity goes through some problem and this is how the universe works, this is how nature flows, you find it difficult today to compare it with the previous ages of humanity where there was no transport facility and people just died in their journies because no navigation system, Food resources were rich but not everywhere people of the middle east who are enjoying water today were not able to find water in miles and miles.

Today what we call adventure and vacation has not even come into existence before, still today not everyone can enjoy the same lifestyle, imagine if everyone gets enough food and money how this world will work, will anyone even try to provide any kind of service, how will you build your buildings, how will you avail other resources, Life is the name of efforts, needs and for those need everyone works in his own domain and power.

Just say thanks for what you have to (Allah Almighty), because you are better than millions.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
March 12, 2024, 05:18:40 PM
Currently in the world today.hardship is every where, it is not just a country problem but a universal phenomenon that is occurring rapidly. It is clearly seen that people are literally not able to eat even a square meal for a day. Especially those in under developed countries.hardship which is now a global spread has taken its roots in the world today. We now seat and face our day to day survival with no hope of what would happen next. Sincerely I think this great problem can be resolved if nations could come together and create a universal solution to it
I don't think there are any people who don't get to eat a meal, there might be few people like in most countries women don't work, and if they don't have a man in the house, then it becomes hard for them to earn money, so due to there sovereignty and pride they don't beg and they would prefer to avoid meal but they won't beg. At the end, they do search some work that is better for them. Situations like these are of different severity in different regions in the world, it based on religion to religion and place to place. Women are the ones face most issues.

But talking about men, boys, males, I don't think they would not be able to eat for a day, because there are a lot of opportunities for males in all over the world, and if they are active enough to work without considering the type of work (legal one) then they won't be sleeping empty stomach at all. You are overthinking it. I suggest everyone to avoid watching videos on social media, go out, learn some skills, and learn how to hunt clients, find clients, and work is there. Once you got the work, you can eat meal. I know it not that easy as it looks to read, but it is what it is. You have to move your ass if you want meal on the table. Otherwise no one, even the government can't help you.
There is certainly some truth to your statement and the conditions you mention may only apply on average, not in conditions like the one OP is referring to. If you look at the world situation which is currently very economically depressed then you must be grateful for what you have got. The food crisis that has hit the world has caused hunger in poor countries and even some developing countries. This condition is very risky and quite sad if we feel something like that. So the current economic conditions are very tense, even though you are still able to work and work, the money you earn is no longer enough to meet your complete kitchen needs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
March 12, 2024, 04:34:13 PM
Currently in the world today.hardship is every where, it is not just a country problem but a universal phenomenon that is occurring rapidly. It is clearly seen that people are literally not able to eat even a square meal for a day. Especially those in under developed countries.hardship which is now a global spread has taken its roots in the world today. We now seat and face our day to day survival with no hope of what would happen next. Sincerely I think this great problem can be resolved if nations could come together and create a universal solution to it
I had a first-hand experience with poverty and hunger yesterday when I visited a place in my area. I saw children who were malnourished because their parents could not afford to buy food due to inflation and natural disasters. Inflation is a global problem so I wouldn't talk much about it. The parents of these children told me that all their farm produce was destroyed by flooding last year and this year's intense heat has destroyed all the tuber crops they planted. Natural disasters have contributed to food shortages most people in developing nations are facing.

Nations of the world will not come together to solve global problems such as hunger.  Rich nations benefit from the economic problems of poorer nations because without these undeveloped nations developed nations will not make a profit from interest on loans. Also, rich nations only care about their close allies and don't give attention to the needs of others. Every nation should look for avenues to solve their problems because other nations also have their challenges.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
March 12, 2024, 04:33:32 PM

It's not everywhere. In many places like the USA, Europe, Canada, UK, Australia and others - they are facing near all time high employment rates. Sure, the bottom section of society may be getting squeezed a bit more than normal, but life is still pretty good in comparison to many other places. Then you have other countries like Saudi Arabia, that are living in relative peace because they are literally pulling barrels of money out of the ground and dishing it out to their citizens. Unfortunately there are many countries that lack resources to get them on their feet, or have government structures that are so weak and full of corruption, that they are exploited a massive amount. They are destined to continue struggling and only a few lucky breaks may enable them to get free, but it's very challenging in the current world we live in. People often want quick solutions, but great nations have been built up over many centuries.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 12, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
I don't think there are any people who don't get to eat a meal, there might be few people like in most countries women don't work, and if they don't have a man in the house, then it becomes hard for them to earn money, so due to there sovereignty and pride they don't beg and they would prefer to avoid meal but they won't beg. At the end, they do search some work that is better for them. Situations like these are of different severity in different regions in the world, it based on religion to religion and place to place. Women are the ones face most issues.

But talking about men, boys, males, I don't think they would not be able to eat for a day, because there are a lot of opportunities for males in all over the world, and if they are active enough to work without considering the type of work (legal one) then they won't be sleeping empty stomach at all. You are overthinking it. I suggest everyone to avoid watching videos on social media, go out, learn some skills, and learn how to hunt clients, find clients, and work is there. Once you got the work, you can eat meal. I know it not that easy as it looks to read, but it is what it is. You have to move your ass if you want meal on the table. Otherwise no one, even the government can't help you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
March 12, 2024, 04:12:25 PM

This is no more a hidden fact and not only underdeveloped countries are facing this hardship, even the developing ones are also facing this hardship but it comes lesser for them than how it occurs to those underdeveloped nations. Coming together to solve this issue would have been the perfect solution to all of this economic problems that is leading to this hardship. But when you look at it deeply, you’ll see that it paves beyond the government coming to intervene into it only, it has to start from the lower tier of government, which is the the grassroot of where the hardship is more persistent in. Without solving from the root, it will be difficult for the government to just come with a solution to tackle all of this in the blink of an eye.

Hardship can also come in different ways tgat it affects every class of people in the society. The rich always find a solution to theirs quickly whereby the poor or lower class people find it hard to find a solution to it. So generally, the poor are note affected by the hardship faced in the nation than the rich. If the rich in the lower class of government from the grassroot can help curtail and solve issues of the poor, it will be easier for the government aid to still come down through to help this people generally.
Activity: 756
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2024, 03:59:19 PM

Do you think there have never been any propositions for a universal or global solution to hardships people face? A lot of people who are good leaders have tried their best to do that. Still, they couldn't eradicate the roots of the problem because it is not possible as long as people don't work on this themselves. As said by many others, a person shouldn't wait for governments to come together and solve such problems, you should try and remove the hardships from your life yourself.
If you think you are trying too hard on something but it still isn't working, try something else, and keep trying until you make it because that is how you can remove the hardships without being dependent on anyone else.
It would seem that being dependent on oneself to survive and live a good life comes with no easy task than said, because even as the idea of crypto currency's number 1 which is Bitcoin clearly stated in its white paper what it stands to represent of which is the decentralization and independence of users, the government of many countries still fight to control it by regulating and taxing every user.

It is to note that hardships come in different forms and I believe every class in a society from the poor to the rich, is faced with a certain kind of hardship that may not in the end boil down to finance or survival in this hard times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 156
March 12, 2024, 03:49:05 PM

Every country has its own peculiar problem, that is why there is a difference between what a third world country is facing and what a first world country might be facing. So the kind of Hunger and famine that you were talking about might not really be what other countries of the world might be facing it could be food inflation, it could be high cost of living, or low social security system for the citizenry. However I feel these can be mitigated at individual level, where you as an individual can save up some money to start investing in cryptocurrency particularly Bitcoin or start up an enterprise that would fetch you money  little by little.

If you check the history of mankind you will see that poverty, starvation and a whole what not, has been in existence in accordance with the human race but people fight these things individually because waiting for government or international agencies to come and solve some of this problem is like you will be waiting endlessly. Check around the world you will see that we've experience tyranny and state capture in leadership environment across the world, and these people are not ready to develop or give financial freedom to the citizenry unless you are a realistic enough to create something for yourself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544
March 12, 2024, 03:34:41 PM

Yes, I understand your concern about the widespread hardships faced globally, particularly in underdeveloped countries where the challenges are more pronounced. In many of these regions, individuals endure extreme deprivation, such as going without food for entire days, with no guarantee of when their next meal will come. It's crucial to recognize that the suffering in these areas is not due to laziness but rather the result of systemic issues, including collapsed infrastructure and limited employment opportunities.

Surviving under such circumstances is incredibly tough, especially in countries like mine where the economy is severely strained. Even for those fortunate enough to have jobs, the wages are often insufficient to meet basic needs due to the high cost of living. The situation underscores the urgent need for comprehensive solutions to address poverty, improve infrastructure, and create sustainable economic opportunities for all citizens.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
March 12, 2024, 03:12:18 PM

Do you think there have never been any propositions for a universal or global solution to hardships people face? A lot of people who are good leaders have tried their best to do that. Still, they couldn't eradicate the roots of the problem because it is not possible as long as people don't work on this themselves. As said by many others, a person shouldn't wait for governments to come together and solve such problems, you should try and remove the hardships from your life yourself.
If you think you are trying too hard on something but it still isn't working, try something else, and keep trying until you make it because that is how you can remove the hardships without being dependent on anyone else.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2024, 02:50:08 PM

All the countries in the whole world are going through that until now; there is no country in the whole world in this era that has gotten rid of poverty. And I think it's really part of human life.
All we need to do is face it, find a way to face it, and overcome it. Don't avoid it because we can't really avoid it.

Because when we face hardship, the time will come that while we are fighting the hardship, the right time may come when we can overcome it and control the situation that we face.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
March 12, 2024, 02:47:27 PM
Problems like what the OP said have existed since time immemorial and cannot be eliminated on earth, no matter how strong we are and how much power we have, we will not be able to eliminate difficulties in this world perfectly, in every country and if you count more specific places like in your village, of course there must be one or two people who get difficulties in their lives.

This is not a universal problem, there is no burden on it in my opinion, a small thing to be a solution for you is beneficial for the people around you to be better, either morally or morally, if we talk universally it will have different goals and interests and become a complicated thing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 12, 2024, 02:22:44 PM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 12, 2024, 02:04:27 PM
Currently in the world today.hardship is every where, it is not just a country problem but a universal phenomenon that is occurring rapidly. It is clearly seen that people are literally not able to eat even a square meal for a day. Especially those in under developed countries.hardship which is now a global spread has taken its roots in the world today. We now seat and face our day to day survival with no hope of what would happen next.
Everyone has a battle to fight and a struggle to deal with. Whether you're living in a developed or developing countries, it's not all about how we should survive each day. There are battles that can't be seen like in mentality, depression, stress and many more. So, there are a lots of hardships that we have to deal with and it's not easy as what people seem to think when you can't see your enemy. There are people that struggles a lot and don't even want to tell it to anybody because they're shy that someone knows what they're up to and what they're struggling with.

Sincerely I think this great problem can be resolved if nations could come together and create a universal solution to it
Nah, most nations won't agree to each other and that's why we're seeing differences and it's a permanent thing that we'll ever see. As for these hardships, we have to deal with it and have our own solution and the government can't even help us on this when it's a personal matter that we need to deal with. Sometimes, you have to look forward and be a positive thinker for you to overcome such situations. Otherwise, you will have to give up without even fighting your own battle and hardship and that's what we don't want to happen to each of us.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
March 12, 2024, 01:59:14 PM
What could be the universe solution to world hunger? Yes, it is universal but each country is still different and faces different kinds of challenges. One country can not solve all of another country’s problems.

There are many factors that constitute into hunger such as lack of education, lack of job opportunities, lack of housing and many more and not all countries lack each one of those. The UN can just help but the government of that specific country is still responsible to everything else.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
March 12, 2024, 01:32:25 PM
Hey it's a global issue not only related to under developed nation but yes people in under development nation may be doing more hard work then those who live in develop country but it the same time even those who live than develop countries goes to a different sort of pressure which is a mental work pressure and the reason why people don't overcome heart shape they are dependent on the government who don't care about it people so its high time people work out a way out of poverty be t through learning skills and doing freelance or finding jobs in developed nation about the most important things is they should support their people to grow once they are in a good position.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 777
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 12, 2024, 01:06:50 PM
Compared to previous times, isn't it better nowadays for underdeveloped countries, since they have access to technology, internet and mobile devices nowadays? Didn't it bring extra resources to the countries and improved access from poor people to food, at least a little bit? I'm not sure if the situation nowadays is worse than it was two decades ago or even more. But if it truly is, I guess it's because the population is increasing too fast, therefore, resources available in the country aren't enough to supply everyone's demands, neither jobs spots are.

There isn't an universal fix for our problems. We have to take responsability for our own acts and adjust our actions accordingly to not harm ourselves in the process of life. An example of that would be to avoid creating a family if you don't have financial conditions to afford it. That is part of being a responsible individual. If you do your part and try educating people who you are in contact with, you are already doing your part to solve the problems faced by your society. Just don't take the full responsability over your shoulders, because you can't and won't fix this wicked world by yourself. So, focus in fixing your life!
Activity: 232
Merit: 194
March 12, 2024, 01:02:03 PM

You have points on what you said seriously. The hardship has turned into a global thing that every nation is facing. Even some countries that were not facing the hardship before are now counting among countries facing it. However, I cannot say the main course of these hardships. What I think is coursing through these hardships is inflation, and these have caused many damages to some countries. Their citizens are suffering, and the government did not do anything about it, which is not fair. Furthermore, the only solution to these problems, in my opinion, is the government. I think they are the only ones that can get rid of the hardships happening currently.

However, I don’t think there is a need for nations to come together and solve the problem the world is facing. The reason is that every country has a government that is ruling them, so why are we going to say until they come together to fix the problem the world is facing? I think every government should know what their citizens are facing; they should have solutions for their citizens. They don’t have to come together before solving these problems because every nation knows that these are the problems their citizens are facing. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
March 12, 2024, 12:56:07 PM
The official reports all around the world says otherwise, consumption of goods increases every year it doesn't mean people aren't having difficulty to meet even their basic needs. The priority of people changed and the high unemployment rate forced the people to work for less wages.

The official report is mostly different from the things on the ground. In some countries, the official report says things are good and you can see that in their consumption and their GDP but that doesn't mean a lot of people in the country are not living in poverty. The official report mostly uses one or two factors to determine and also, the government don't tell the whole story of how bad things are in their countries.

This is because the government it self is run by politicians and they will use hardship as a tool of political campaign and use it to make unrealistic and unwilling promises to the poor and naive masses  so they can get to political power, hardship is a tool the political elite is using to control society

This is a problem most countries especially underdeveloped countries are facing. The politicians know exactly what they're supposed to do but they don't want to do it because poverty is a weapon that they use to keep themselves in power.
If the people start doing better for themselves, they won't care about the little promises that politicians make.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
March 12, 2024, 12:38:46 PM
The official reports all around the world says otherwise, consumption of goods increases every year it doesn't mean people aren't having difficulty to meet even their basic needs. The priority of people changed and the high unemployment rate forced the people to work for less wages.

even min wage is higher then unemployment social security. so unless unemployed on social security, even a min wage person can find things within their home to adjust to live within means.. its just they have to ACT like they are living on unemployment SS to then adjust their lifestyle and cut out the luxuries they got used to, and then rebuild their lifestyle from the ground up again rather then fighting the tide trying to stay afloat on a previous wave of prosperity

The ratio of salary didn't get appreciated alongside the inflation fo necessary goods which is why someone who is making constant income feel the difficulty of buying everything they used to buy in the previous year which definitely due to the government printing more money but that's a phenomenon is never gonna be changed so as individual we have to reduce the goods from our budget or increase the cash inflow to cope with the inflation rate.
Pages:
Jump to: