Pages:
Author

Topic: ♛♛ Hardtime Loans with Bitcointalk Accounts Collateral ♛♛ - page 2. (Read 3692 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
need 0.005 mbtc
account as collateral
repayment time 3 days
repayment amount 0.007
wallet address 1sz54uBVBgjP1zBxLb5tRRWRBmnUpmr8H

No Worries Bro. Your Loan Request Is Sanctioned With Collateral of your Account, Now i am Taking Some Pegs of Alcohol I will Send Your Loan Payment Once I Finish 180 ml of MC Platinum Whiskey. Don't Worry Bro. Cheers..... 🍻
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
need 0.005 mbtc
account as collateral
repayment time 3 days
repayment amount 0.007
wallet address 16sodrXp3pC4A8L8xHnbFQ6uWwxN8b12Zq
Loan : 0.02

repay : 0.023

date : 3 days

address : 1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk

no collateral, thanks.

Loan 0.02 sent to bitcoin address 1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk please check it.

Repayment Bitcoin Wallet Address: 16fYvWaM7USgE1pHKqdK5t9CZXCiRoiic6

Repayment amount: 0.023

Repayment Date: 3 Days from today time.

Proof: https://blockchain.info/address/1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk

Hi,
Today is your repayment day as already i extended 1 day more. Please do it before the 9:00 AM forum time. Thanks waiting for your reply.
I am thankful to your patience first, Your account is collateral with me. Your Repayment date is November 2nd Repayment amount is 0.01 btc.
Proof of Amount Transfered:

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I Called to Btcxindia support and they said to wait for 30 minutes. Please wait and please be patience.

okay. Then can the loan be paid back on November 2nd 2015 because it's too late for me to use it today. Thanks!

Okey !! you can pay the loan on November 2nd 2015. After you get the 0.009 btc confirmed into your bitcoin wallet please post here. Okey. As due to Dussara Festival in India BTCXINDIA.com Website is Delaying the Transactions. If any one want to verify then can Contact to BTCXINDIA support and verify it.

It is confirmed!!! thank you very much for the loan!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
 Username : Aleator
 Member Rank : Full Member
 Loan Request amount : 0.015
 Repay amount : 0.02
I Called to Btcxindia support and they said to wait for 30 minutes. Please wait and please be patience.

okay. Then can the loan be paid back on November 2nd 2015 because it's too late for me to use it today. Thanks!

Okey !! you can pay the loan on November 2nd 2015. After you get the 0.009 btc confirmed into your bitcoin wallet please post here. Okey. As due to Dussara Festival in India BTCXINDIA.com Website is Delaying the Transactions. If any one want to verify then can Contact to BTCXINDIA support and verify it.

Hey i already transfered the 0.009 btc i am using btcxindia wallet it takes around 5 to 10 minutes to confirm. Please give me the time.

Proof:
http://i59.tinypic.com/21myujl.png

15 minutes passed, still nothing, I will wait a bit more. I gave you positive rating.
Hey i already transfered the 0.009 btc i am using btcxindia wallet it takes around 5 to 10 minutes to confirm. Please give me the time.
Okay I will wait, thank you very much for loaning me.

Proof:
User Name: asadou
UID: 550355
Member Rank: Jr. Member
Loan Request Amount: 0.009
Repay Amount: 0.01
Repayment Date: November 1st, 2015
Bitcoin Address: 19eiiUEttSVA5tFVENt8ytz7wJTkWNw8Qe
Signed Message: IDK what this is.

Please send me as fast as you can. And when I pay back, how do I tell you that I paid back if you have my account as collateral.

I will hold your account as collateral, Just create an brand new account here and give me the user name then we can have a discussion with your brand new account and you can tell me when you repay the amount from the brand new account or else you can update here.

With my new account JLJLJL I PMed you the username and password for this account, I will log out of this account once you send me.

I think you as the borrower should go first not the lender or better look for an escrow to hold your account and let escrow notify lender that escrow have your account

I trust you, and I am please send me the funds now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

Please send me as fast as you can. And when I pay back, how do I tell you that I paid back if you have my account as collateral.

I will hold your account as collateral, Just create an brand new account here and give me the user name then we can have a discussion with your brand new account and you can tell me when you repay the amount from the brand new account or else you can update here.

With my new account JLJLJL I PMed you the username and password for this account, I will log out of this account once you send me.

I think you as the borrower should go first not the lender or better look for an escrow to hold your account and let escrow notify lender that escrow have your account
Activity: 38

Activity: 38

Hey please reply to my email your loan repayment date is today when you will repay please let me know. Waiting for your reply,

I will repay you tomorrow, please extend it bro Smiley , will surely pay just extend it !

If you pay today you can pay 0.023 BTC if you pay tomorrow you need to pay tomorrow then you need to pay total 0.025 BTC. You need to pay tomorrow by this time.
Loan : 0.02

repay : 0.023

date : 3 days

address : 1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk

no collateral, thanks.

Loan 0.02 sent to bitcoin address 1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk please check it.

Repayment Bitcoin Wallet Address: 16fYvWaM7USgE1pHKqdK5t9CZXCiRoiic6

Repayment amount: 0.023

Repayment Date: 3 Days from today time.

Proof: https://blockchain.info/address/1GpQJRyHDK8Kn9wBLjRK4xMin9UyWizJFk

Confirmed, will do Smiley

Today you want to repay the loan with interest you have more 9 hours time from now, Repayment bitcoin wallet address is 16fYvWaM7USgE1pHKqdK5t9CZXCiRoiic6. Also please check your PM.
Pages:
Jump to: