Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware digital wallets on smartphones? - page 2. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yeah i think samsung is now utilizing the blockchain system i think i have read a thread about that. This will surely be added as a feature for the future smartphones.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Yes, this will become a mainstream way of payment in the future. In many big cities in East Asia, most young people have been very dependent on smartphones, and I think the combination of smartphones and digital money will make the community explode.
Activity: 66
May be your assumption about hardware digitalwallets in stores will come true. There might be this kind of assesment as it is very easy. Also they may in future, with help of google, android and ios platform give buit-in payment softwre for exchanging Crypto-currency with every device they sell. This will also benefit every crypto-enthusiasts as the companies will check and assure the authenticity of the software they distributes with their device, isn't it?
Activity: 218
who are involved with crypto world they can easily understand the importance of wallet it store all the coins safely so the athuority is try  to improve it and a new progress are happening every day so it is possible that it is already bring came to the smartphone and this process will definitely make things more easier for users but my advice is to be careful
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
the news was fake wish it was true but you can buy phones on amazon and buy gift cards using bitcoin it's not a big deal. buying a hardware wallet is better than storing it on the phone wallet people will not suspect its valuable unless they know it.

Yeah specially the news about Samsung is going to accept bitcoin is trending now. It will be great when most of the companies will start to do the same. It’s a good news for all the crypto lovers.
that news was fake samsung denied the collaboration the collaboration was faked by CopPay it seems alot of people fall for it, hope they will accept it in the future.
Activity: 59
I am very excited that bitcoin is being accepted by many giant companies as a transaction method. It is a good time for crypto world and we will need to work together for the betterment of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Yeah i think it will be a surprise one day that a smart phone will offer bitcoin mining, bitcoin digital wallet and even cryto exchange. THis is possible because these smartphones do work also as a computer and the target consumers for this are the crypto lovers and as we all know that the consumers are coming from around the world. So this business is so big and it will make the smartphone manufacturer's get more money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I have seen some thread posting on those smartphones that accepting bitcoins as a form of payment for their smartphone products and i think that there is something more than this accepting bitcoin payments. For sure they are already having some feasibility studies of a hardware digital wallet that can store bitcoins. This will benefit all crypto users and with the smartphone providers. Sales is coming. What do you think?
Note: Help me get merit.

You have mentioned about feasibility studies and you are correct in that statement. Because of the trend of cryptocurrency business smartphones are going to add another feature in their products so they can increase their sales. Smartphone companies are very competitive and it is not far from the truth that they will engage in cryptocurrency so they can increase their sales.
Activity: 98
Yeah specially the news about Samsung is going to accept bitcoin is trending now. It will be great when most of the companies will start to do the same. It’s a good news for all the crypto lovers.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I have seen some thread posting on those smartphones that accepting bitcoins as a form of payment for their smartphone products and i think that there is something more than this accepting bitcoin payments. For sure they are already having some feasibility studies of a hardware digital wallet that can store bitcoins. This will benefit all crypto users and with the smartphone providers. Sales is coming. What do you think?
Note: Help me get merit.
Pages:
Jump to: