Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware wallet - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
Purchasing a Trezor soon and wanted to get some feedback before i made the purchase. Any pros cons on the different hardware wallets?

trezir is complete and good wallet, include can use bitcoin, eth and all eth token platform
and then cheap price
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
May 01, 2018, 07:15:16 PM
I would go for Ledger Nano S not because it is better than Trezor as both are very secure wallets that give the user a peace of mind status regarding the security of their coins but because Ledger Nano S is more altcoin friendly and because you are asking in this section I vote for Ledger Nano S which I own one.

I never owned a Trezor but I heard only good things about it too.

+1 for the Nano because of it's altcoin friendlyness
+1 on here. I do own both hardware wallets which i had purchased online and i would say there no so much difference but when it comes to altcoin friendliness then i would really go for Ledger Nano but if you do like to use up Trezor it would still be a good choice.Its just matter of coin holders preference on what would suit him best.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
Both Trezor and Ledger Nano S are good choice. It will be no bad choice between them. I'd even say - must have at least one of them, if you are holding some real amount of coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 01, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
Purchasing a Trezor soon and wanted to get some feedback before i made the purchase. Any pros cons on the different hardware wallets?
I recently bought and I'm happy. Very simple operation. Terzor has no errors in the software, which gives a large security wallet. I would recommend.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
May 01, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
Share your experience of use. Also would like to purchase. I'm wondering if it's possible to use it for several wallets. And is it possible to make a backup when you use this product.
Of course you can have as many hardware wallet as you want if you have money and you want to purchase more than 1. Beside it's possible to backup your hardware wallet, you can save your private seed then if you lost your hardware wallet you can use your seed to recovery your lost hardware wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
Share your experience of use. Also would like to purchase. I'm wondering if it's possible to use it for several wallets. And is it possible to make a backup when you use this product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 04:31:35 PM
i have ledger nano s bcoz it support most of altcoins also .
pros are same of hardware wallet - more security , reliability , same wallet for multiple coins .
cons are - sometime setup takes too much time , risk of already patched wallet on buying from other retailers , seed is everything if you lose it , need to connect/carry it everytime .
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 01, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
Trezor is good enough but if you still want to have another one from different brand, I think Ledger is the best choice Smiley.

I'm also having a Ledger wallet, it's very safe, easy to use and the most impressive thing is shipping Smiley). I received Ledger after a week from the day I bought it on the internet although it's very far from my country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
May 01, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
I would go for Ledger Nano S not because it is better than Trezor as both are very secure wallets that give the user a peace of mind status regarding the security of their coins but because Ledger Nano S is more altcoin friendly and because you are asking in this section I vote for Ledger Nano S which I own one.

+1 for the Nano because of it's altcoin friendlyness
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
May 01, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 512
May 01, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

No need to get the feedback, Trezor is the most trusted and highly recommended hardware wallet. I am not whether Trezor is costlier than the Ledger Nano wallet. You can which one is cheap and then buy the hardware you want mate.
Digital encoded password option is very easy one to work for the people and this is one of the reason everyone love it.
I do not know any cons about this wallet but if you very high amount with you means you can go with this hardware else desktop wallet alone enough.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
May 01, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
Thats some good info. Thanks.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
01010011 01000111 01001101
May 01, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
I have a Trezor and it works fine, I am happy with it. If you are dealing in altcoins, make sure that the device that you select supports the coins that you want to use it with. I mention that because I have BCA and cannot use the Trezor with that coin but I do use it for BTC.
Activity: 60
Merit: 6
May 01, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: