Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware Wallet Can Hack Too! We are not safe then? - page 2. (Read 205 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You may not know maybe a relative of that guy or friend is taking advantage while your away after you exposed that you've got hardware wallet (trezor/nano).

It can also be another scam tactic if that guy was saving his seeds to any of his computer/laptop and a malware/virus came in where can grant remote access.

I'll follow that thread to know more.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
First thing first. Do that person buy his trezor from eBay? Cause the second person used hardware wallet is the dangerous wallet you ever get, cause there some people who capable of modified software and tools and if he bad enough he will do that by buying a bunch of trezor wallets modified it and sell it again, when someone uses it the balance will likely to be stolen. So the hardware wallet itself is safe, just make sure you get it from the official store.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Recently I have read several topics that their Trezor, Ledger wallet got compromised! They never ever take pictures of secret seed, they did not save phrase code in online. Then how their hardware wallet got compromised? Today this thread shocks me, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/loss-of-bitcoins-from-hw-wallet-need-help-understanding-4869771 , What should we do now to secure our assets! I am really feeling not secure anymore. I did not take any pictures, did not save phrase code anywhere. But, still am I not safe? OMG!
Pages:
Jump to: