Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware wallet company and seed phrase question - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Strange question but but here goes.  
Its not a strange question, but yeah it looks weird when such questions come from a sr. member.

Will I still be able to access all my crypto?   If so how?
Any hardware wallet company doesnt have access to your coins, in any case if you are not able to spend from that hardware wallet itself (for any reason), you can import your seed in any other compatible wallet and spend your crypto from there. For e.g. if you got dogecoin and 14 other cryptos, and you want to send doge, just import the seed it in any self custodial dogecoin wallet and you're done. Do the same for rest of the crypto coins, i.e., import the same seed in their respective compatible wallets.

Simple trick: Buy another hardware wallet and restore all  your coins easily (with the seedphrase ofc) Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Strange question but but here goes.  

Lets say I had a ledger, trezor or any hardware wallet with a seed phrase secured.   Let us assume I have fifteen random cryptos stored on it for this question.

Now the company that I bought the hardware wallet from gets nuked in a war and is gone forever.

Will I still be able to access all my crypto?   If so how?
Pages:
Jump to: