Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardware Wallets - page 2. (Read 22170 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
This is a very good list of hardware wallet and I must commend you for your effort in doing a research to put all this together. I know hardware wallets are very good and most potential to store a coin but I have not heard about some of the wallets lusted here.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 24, 2018, 03:11:55 PM
Most of people are using Ledger Nano S. I'm in research of looking for their reviews and know how different between them.
I can't differentiate the difference of Ledger Nano S to other hardware wallets. But as for using it, I never had any problems with its update and by the way of using. I feel comfortable with the company itself and every update they have an article for it and if you ever had faced a problem, their support is very responsive.
When it comes to popularity i cant really able to see the differences too rather than on having to many mentions or suggestions but these hardware wallets do really just have the same function.No matter how many wallets in the market functionality would be just still the same but they do always matter into attachments like support, software updates and other related things.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
August 24, 2018, 07:14:21 AM
Most of people are using Ledger Nano S. I'm in research of looking for their reviews and know how different between them.
I can't differentiate the difference of Ledger Nano S to other hardware wallets. But as for using it, I never had any problems with its update and by the way of using. I feel comfortable with the company itself and every update they have an article for it and if you ever had faced a problem, their support is very responsive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
August 24, 2018, 02:20:54 AM
For those in the market for a new hardware wallet. Let me know I can save you some money!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discounts-on-hardware-wallets-save-8-per-every-ledger-nano-s-4434661
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
This is a very good article and you really took your time to do a a research and found these hardware wallets. because there are some of them that I do not even know exist and this is my first time seeing them. This is very useful especially to new investors who have problem find hardware wallets
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:46:44 AM
Great information, i will bookmark all links in your post which is very useful for investors. Harware wallet is the most secure way to store token and avoid the scammer who steal if you only use the soft wallet. Thanks for your sharing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
August 13, 2018, 03:14:42 AM
new hardware wallets are entering the market and this is good, competition will improve quality by reducing prices
I love technology.
August 12, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
For those in the market for a new hardware wallet. Let me know I can save you some money!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discounts-on-hardware-wallets-save-8-per-every-ledger-nano-s-4434661
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
I have using Ledger Wallet and is very ok, recommend you should use
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 18, 2018, 06:31:47 PM
✅ Ledger Wallets https://www.ledgerwallet.com
✅ Trezor https://trezor.io

Tried to acquire one of this hardware wallet because of security reasons last year, but after selling my coins as the price goes high. I totally forgotten that option and stick to online wallet. Have used once for a short time as my friend let me grab his Trezor for awhile. I’m hoping to got mine sooner and will used it for a future savings for my family. With all those list I will study some for better chance to get the best one.
Activity: 70
July 18, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
Thanks for the great work creating the list. As for me ledger nano s is the best!
I love technology.
July 17, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
I've ordered a few of the not popular wallets to test out and review.

Does anyone know a full list of Ledger/Trezor versions and limited edition models?
i.e. Pizza Day Ledger Nano S Limit #1337
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
Hi
I did not know that there are so many hardwarewallet. Personally, I am very satisfied with the ledger and can only recommend it
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
When it comes to store our hard work warnings then i can not believe or trust on security of any random hardware wallet . Hackers sre more smart now days and in future they will start attack on these too and i am sure they are trying now too . so ledger nano blue or trezor are best brands according to me for saving coins , these are completely safe and more reliable than others .
Activity: 350
June 12, 2018, 12:52:34 PM
I do like ledger nano s personally , but will check feature of other wallets also , only problem in trying new thing is security concern . 1 minor mistake and your entire savings gone . nano s is completely secure and reliable , we need to buy it from official website , so that no one sell us tempered or fake ledger which is controlled by hackers .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
May 31, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
In my opinion, this is the most reliable wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is my first wallet I used at the beginning of the journey and have not yet lost a token
You didnt even mention on what kind of wallet did you used on. Good for you that you didnt even loss a token on where most people do experience to have that kind of situation due to their own carelessness when it comes to security matters with our own wallet. Hardware wallets is good to use when we store up huge amounts of tokens specially if those are on top marketcap which are really worthy to hold on.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
In my opinion, this is the most reliable wallet for storing cryptocurrency. This is my first wallet I used at the beginning of the journey and have not yet lost a token
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
May 29, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
It is good to see that lots of hardware wallets are available,but I never heard about any wallets other than Ledger Nano S and Trezor because these are the most used hardware wallets.But this may be helpful for the person who is willing to buy a new hardware wallet.
After all these years on cryptospace 80% of that list is unknown to me and same as you said i do only know ledger and trezor which i do see it would really be enough to have a couple for hardware wallets in the market.I dont see any reason to create even more yet usage of these wallets arent too high unless if theres are lots of holders then it would be a good option but i doubt only the famous ones will always get the market share.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
May 29, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
I have heard about Ledger Nano S, Trezor and Casa, but I didn't know the others.
Does anybody use them? Are they good or better than Ledger Nano S or Trezor?
Pages:
Jump to: