Pages:
Author

Topic: Harmony. +800% after IEO - page 8. (Read 2201 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
June 08, 2019, 03:39:05 AM
Been looking to this Harmony and have to agree that Harmony did the best job with the IEO and it would be the first successful project after so many scam projects out there we have been went through for past a year. Too bad, I didn't join this time.
The first? I think its not, there are a lot of projects that has its IEO in Binance that had a success if I'm not mistaken BTT was one of them.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 08, 2019, 01:24:04 AM
Been looking to this Harmony and have to agree that Harmony did the best job with the IEO and it would be the first successful project after so many scam projects out there we have been went through for past a year. Too bad, I didn't join this time.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
June 07, 2019, 10:02:12 PM
That is amazing. People are totally manipulated by Binance.
Binance is totally trash exchange, pumps and dumps are there. But we can't stop people to use Binance, as long as they earn money, that will not gonna ba problem.
Buying Harmony now is really risky Shocked and what I see on upcoming IEO is really difficult especially if you don't have too much capital for 'buying binance coin Grin'. At the end of the day, only Binance is still making huge money here  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2019, 08:33:38 PM
I have joined IEOs before but it didn't progress like Harmony but it's still a good project anyway. I hope every project will perform like Harmony so it will get what it deserved in the Binance launchpad. And the price jump is really high because of the binance launch.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
June 07, 2019, 04:31:15 PM
We are seeing this kind of performance on cheap coins which does not have volume as well. Since they have listed that token on binance exchange, now we are seeing this token got good volume as well as price too.

I got the 3 lotteries but I did not acquired the money the claim period starts. All the best for the people who won in the lottery format of IEO investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
June 07, 2019, 03:54:48 PM
even after a few days we can see ONE prices in binance are very stable with not much movement but with trade which in my opinion is quite large.
for now the price may still be very good, but the development of the project is still very early, and we don't know what will happen in the future. because some events have not been shared yet, we will see it after the market is completely open to everyone.

Yes that's right, this project is still very early and just born, there are still a few people who have ONE. Usually a project like this did grow at first and after that there was a massive dump.
Not to mention the bounty hunters, they hold a number of ONE tokens but are still locked, when it is unlocked then the dump again happens.

At first, I saw this token very potential, because they had pocketed some money from investors before running the IEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 03:07:44 PM
I regret not participating in Harmony bounty campaign and it's already a sure payout for me. And the bounty hunters are so lucky especially the one who participated in signature campaign. Bounty hunters should sell them now because the price will dumped and it happened to Fetch and Celer.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 12:14:03 PM
even after a few days we can see ONE prices in binance are very stable with not much movement but with trade which in my opinion is quite large.
for now the price may still be very good, but the development of the project is still very early, and we don't know what will happen in the future. because some events have not been shared yet, we will see it after the market is completely open to everyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
June 07, 2019, 09:28:51 AM
at 7x IEO price even until now, one of the strongest binance launchpad performer
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/harmony
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 08:17:46 AM
no wonder and it has become a natural thing and everyone knows if a coin that carries out the IEO period is binary then the minimum price at the time of dump is still above 3x the price of capital.
and how to buy it also requires big capital and luck like gambling
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 07, 2019, 08:13:21 AM
Again another successful IEO on Binance launchpad this is a huge percentage and investor enjoying this huge pump up people are being fomo for this harmony thats a reason people patronizing this IEO on Binance, I'm waiting for another IEO hoping this time I will participate because Binance has a minimum amount of bnb need to hold.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
June 07, 2019, 07:56:31 AM
Harmony have + 800% price after Finance lounchpad.

Which project will be listed on lounchpad in June?
That was a very huge pump. The advertisements really helped in this, and when it was launched, the pump soared  high. Hope it will continue to soar.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 07, 2019, 01:39:02 AM
When the smart money rolls into crypto then we will see prices go up Harmony (ONE) will be positioned to accomodate the corporate investors because they are a regulated business and good plan
I won't judge this early, the increase is too huge in just a short period of time, I'm afraid that correction will cause panic to investors.

I'm pretty sure there's some FOMO happening here, Binance hype IEO coins, so don't just believe right away.
Give them a month and you'll see it will drop significantly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 06, 2019, 10:23:23 PM
When the smart money rolls into crypto then we will see prices go up Harmony (ONE) will be positioned to accomodate the corporate investors because they are a regulated business and good plan
Activity: 893
June 06, 2019, 10:04:05 PM
Yes, harmony is a project that raises 8x from after listed among the all launched pad coin on binance. Previously I have seen that most of the coin from binance launchpad was pumped but did not remain a long time like this harmony coin. So it an extra opportunity for IEO investors and this pumped also affect the next IEO coin IMO.
It didn't remain for long time. I have bought celer at the top and i got dumped by the whale and that sucks. As late buyers and those coins look very crap. That's why i was moving to the HNC and that's better rather than betting on the PnD created by the whale.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 06, 2019, 08:48:29 PM
More upcoming IEOs have yet to be announced just make sure you don't buy anything that's overvalued in the current market climate and remember not all crowdsales will perform equally as profitable so invest wisely and choose only the best quality and most innovative startups
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 06, 2019, 08:02:02 PM
Too bad not to have time to buy at binance, many people will regret it like me.
and the bounty is also stopped, maybe waiting for a dump or joining airdrop to get free coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 06, 2019, 02:21:34 PM
Im pretty sure it will go to -95% at the first sign of a bear market showing up, as all the other useless tokens created for useless projects
usually the coin price will fall that much because there are two very important factors, the first factor is usually because the bounty campaign participants sell coins and make prices fall, and the second factor is from the influence of the developer who doesn't care about the platform and the price of the exchange .
Activity: 800
June 06, 2019, 02:09:43 PM
Harmony have + 800% price after Finance lounchpad.

Which project will be listed on lounchpad in June?

None has been mentioned so far. I guess CZ will always want to keep that a secret and spring it like a surprise. Harmony is doing great. Only the second best IEO on Binance launch pad behind Bittorrent which did close to x17
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 06, 2019, 01:15:23 PM
I'm not to invest at this IEO but my friend tell to me that he was get huge profit from Harmony and apparently binance was successfully to manage almost every IEO which made by them and i'm sure people waiting for upcoming projects and possibly it will be sold out again even within minutes and pumped again after listing on the exchange
indeed, the journey of harmony is now in a good position, after the success of the IEO, harmony is now one of the biggest occupants of the binance exchange. and harmony will still show as one of the good and potential coins.
Pages:
Jump to: