Pages:
Author

Topic: Has all the forum staff quit? My reports to moderator = unaddressed for weeks. - page 2. (Read 473 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Anybody posting after me should pay me $1000 or get banned. now enforce my rules. can you?

My understanding of local rules is that only the topic starter aka OP may create them & they are only enforceable to the extent of what is verifiable & possible for forum staff to do on SMF. The violations I cited are verifiable because replies to auction topics are non-editable, and it's possible for forum staff to lifetime-ban a username.

There's no way forum staff can verify whether someone has paid you $1000. And as you are not the OP, I am, your "rules" in my topic are null & void. Additionally, if you had substituted "or be citizens' arrested in real life by forum staff" for "or get banned", that would not be possible, as forum staff would not be able to make a citizens' arrest in real life on SMF.
Activity: 135
Merit: 22
Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)
Anybody posting after me should pay me $1000 or get banned. now enforce my rules. can you?
Lol but yeah how can you suddenly make a rule as it isn't even your forum , i have seen your auctions you basically misused your dt power with the weird rules you set now that you are removed from dt you want the moderators to ban someone because he doesn't comply with your rules.
This is the same situation that someone feels that a user is a scammer and he wants him to be banned but as this forum doesn't ban scammers if people want they can give him negative trust

Let me remind you theymos or moderators only ban someone if he is copy pasting , spamming , etc not because he is a scammer
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
legendary
RIP Mommy
Local rules are subject to moderators' discretion. Also stated punishments within local rules are not enforced. You can make a local rule that a certain person and/or subject cannot be discussed, and the penalty is the post is deleted by the moderator, and thats it.

I love when criminal suspects speak on behalf of, or as if they are, forum staff.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Local rules are subject to moderators' discretion. Also stated punishments within local rules are not enforced. You can make a local rule that a certain person and/or subject cannot be discussed, and the penalty is the post is deleted by the moderator, and thats it.
legendary
RIP Mommy
I put this term in my Ripple wallet auction:

No one I've negatively rated may reply to this topic (irregardless of whether it's a bid or not), and anyone who does, implicitly agrees to be lifetime-banned from Bitcointalk.org.

Quickseller violated that auction term on 2018-03-04 because I had negatively rated Quickseller on 2015-09-16.

Ggddtt violated that auction term on 2018-03-13 because I had negatively rated Ggddtt on 2017-12-29.

Because Ggddtt was not banned, they were able to continue stalking me, and sabotage my Mystery Box - Round 12 auction. Their sabotage, post-lifetime-ban-agreement posts need to be removed from that topic, or I will have to declare it sabotaged, lock it, then create round 13 (likely to be sabotaged again by the same username if they're not banned or their ban is reversed).
Pages:
Jump to: