Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Altcoin Season Arrived? - page 4. (Read 923 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 22, 2019, 06:09:03 AM
Altcoin season could be predefined by the visibility of Alts which are ready to move the interest of investors and traders. Though some person might still doubt the growth or stability of Alts prices, but I feel that this is the beginning of the season. It will gradually materialize
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
September 21, 2019, 12:22:52 PM
Nah... In my opinion this is just a bounce, I don't see any sign of a real bottom created. Moreover I'm still bullish on the bitcoin dominance chart so I think that if Bitcoin breaks this consolidation pattern we'll see another big drop in altcoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 21, 2019, 05:24:40 AM
Yes, it is possible and necessary to have a promising token in the portfolio, for example, I am waiting for the alt season with the BTZC token with IEO on Probite on September 30
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
September 21, 2019, 11:53:40 AM
Altcoins season is yet to surface despite the little percentage gained on most of them. The volume and price is still at unbelievable level as compared to what it's used to be before. Things has really changed and most of them do not survived this bearish period. But it might be a good sign for altcoins to come back probably before the end of the year.
Activity: 941
September 21, 2019, 10:00:15 AM
Its seems like this Altcoins season is just temporary as they were in red again but hopefully it was just a minor correction and will become stable once again. Many Altcoins enthusiast are waiting for the real bullish so hopefully it will happen before this year will end and that temporary Altcoins rally is the sign of it.
Everything is temporary for now, its good for the traders to see this. Altcoins season is not fully started we can’t still see the huge pump with the top altcoins and other coins, its dumping as expected but of course we still have time to give the pump with good altcoins. The last quarter will become more better to altcoins.
we are not completely yet we haven't even seen the altcoin market really increasing. only a small movement and some assets are experiencing growth but it looks good because the trade looks to increase with a very attractive market movement.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
September 21, 2019, 07:57:54 AM
Seems we only experienced a little increase of the altcoins, so it is not altcoins season yet. If you look the crypto prices today they are slowly going down. Well we should be patient keep hold I believe altcoins season will be coming.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best
September 21, 2019, 05:48:55 AM
In the past week, the rate of most of popular altcoins to bitcoin has significantly increased. Has Altcoin Season Arrived?

Ethereum: 16.7%
XRP: 20.6%
Bitcoin Cash: 6.2%
Litecoin: 10.0%
EOS: 7.8%
Stellar: 37.4%
Monero: 8.5%
TRON: 14.0%
Dash: 17.1%
NEO: 13.9%
Zcash: 16.5%
Dogecoin: 10.3%

As it is obvious today, it clearly has not. Not yet, at least. I still believe that there is one big rally awaiting us before the year ends, but as you can see right now, the majority of the market is in the red. The prices are going up and down daily, and are ready to explode — one way or another. Hopefully, when they do, they might go up. Bakkt launch might be a trigger, simply due to sentiment.
Activity: 714
September 21, 2019, 05:21:33 AM
Its seems like this Altcoins season is just temporary as they were in red again but hopefully it was just a minor correction and will become stable once again. Many Altcoins enthusiast are waiting for the real bullish so hopefully it will happen before this year will end and that temporary Altcoins rally is the sign of it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
September 21, 2019, 05:09:47 AM
I really think this is the start of altcoin season since it usually begins with top coins having big market capitalizations, then it moves to those with low caps. ETH, LTC, and a few other altcoins really made my day since I'm holding for long term. But many argue that this might be a bull trap which is also possible. Let's just hope for the best, altcoins have been bearish for long.
That's right, the altcoin season is waiting for us. And it is likely that we are at the very beginning. But you should not be sure that the bullish growth will already begin. It is likely that until the present rally a very long time.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2019, 04:36:18 AM
We cnnot say 100% that altcoin season started, only future will show, but indeed it's a good sign that ripple awakened. I personally think next altcoin season begins with ripple.

This is not the start of the altcoin season, we need to wait longer. When altcoin season start it will be on every news around the world, and that will be after BTC hits new ATH. When will that happen is hard to say, maybe next year, or in 2021, if we are lucky we will not have to wait longer than that.
I`m sure that next altcoin season will not start with ripple, it`s crazy to think that.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
September 21, 2019, 04:31:33 AM
We cnnot say 100% that altcoin season started, only future will show, but indeed it's a good sign that ripple awakened. I personally think next altcoin season begins with ripple.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
September 20, 2019, 06:39:53 PM
I really think this is the start of altcoin season since it usually begins with top coins having big market capitalizations, then it moves to those with low caps. ETH, LTC, and a few other altcoins really made my day since I'm holding for long term. But many argue that this might be a bull trap which is also possible. Let's just hope for the best, altcoins have been bearish for long.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 20, 2019, 06:22:34 PM
In the past week, the rate of most of popular altcoins to bitcoin has significantly increased. Has Altcoin Season Arrived?

Ethereum: 16.7%
XRP: 20.6%
Bitcoin Cash: 6.2%
Litecoin: 10.0%
EOS: 7.8%
Stellar: 37.4%
Monero: 8.5%
TRON: 14.0%
Dash: 17.1%
NEO: 13.9%
Zcash: 16.5%
Dogecoin: 10.3%
Looking at the chart today it seems that the growth of altcoins stays only for couple of days and then goes back to red days again ,but in the market capitalization it looks like there are lot of improvements towards altcoins

So with you asking this?i think we are all hoping for our altcoins to atleast gives us profit even if not bigger than what Bitcoin can give us

No alt session till btc reaches new ATH
That means we need to wait for May of 2020 Halving to reach ATH again?
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
September 20, 2019, 06:08:26 PM
*cut*
Has Altcoin Season Arrived?
*cut*

In terms of should we buy them now, then i am thinking yes. They might not start major bull run right away, but i think that we have seen the bottom or we are at least very near.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
September 20, 2019, 03:51:10 PM
Glad to see that everyone is happy when you see green in the alt coin market, if a rally arrives the market will be in the green for a few days or week or not for a few hours  Tongue. I expect the altcoin market to rally only after bitcoin market goes to the moon and then we can expect the altcoin market to move higher and that too only top coins. Even if there is no more rally in the altcoin market i wont be surprised Tongue.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 20, 2019, 11:05:43 AM
Those are some good scenery All green again, Maybe their time is this last quarter.
hoping to see more grow on price with this Altcoins because after the slight bullrun of the bitcoin
they seem to bury on their feet.
their price is not going high as expected but today as we can see
their price is on green light again which will give us some hope to make some investment with these coins.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 20, 2019, 08:11:20 AM
Do not pay attention to this fake increase, I think it is a bull trap, since all these while, ripple has not shown any sign of development, no real volume, so what will then make the price of ripple to suddenly surge that way, and for the other coins, I still don’t know what really made them surge that high.

I am not expecting any bull run for the last quarter of this year, I mean bull run for altcoin, even bitcoin, I am not expecting any bull run, I only see the usually growth that bitcoin has been having since it started its own momentum, altcoins will still go back their low value and till 2020 before I can really see altcoins making any move for bull run, it could happen right after bitcoin halving has started or when bitcoin goes sideways.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 20, 2019, 06:54:53 AM
Has altcoin season arrived? It's a tentative yes from me. We've seen a bit of movement, but we need more to be certain.
I would say everything that we need for alt season is in place. Bitcoin has risen, but now the rise has stopped and it has leveled off. Volumes are high vs historic levels. Alts are very low vs BTC, and BTC dominance is huge. Market confidence is returning, and this bodes well for alts.
It is still too early to confirm this because all the coins in this market are very volatile and it is difficult to identify the next trend of this market. If you focus on tracking other altcoins then you will know which coin is best for the long term because only the top coins can help you make good money during this time. I personally will not invest in the bear market and will wait until everything is really clear in this market
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 20, 2019, 05:46:08 AM
Has altcoin season arrived? It's a tentative yes from me. We've seen a bit of movement, but we need more to be certain.
Really hard to answer and I think even myself wanted to see when we are right now. Such a bit movement but it's not that sustainable really.

I would say everything that we need for alt season is in place. Bitcoin has risen, but now the rise has stopped and it has leveled off. Volumes are high vs historic levels. Alts are very low vs BTC, and BTC dominance is huge. Market confidence is returning, and this bodes well for alts.
Of course we needed one because we have lost too much already and investors are complaining even some average individuals like me. I do hope that confidence will be back overnight, but that's not the case. Investors are still not sure and very doubtful to pour their money in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 20, 2019, 05:19:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: