Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone completed the MtGox verification yet? - page 2. (Read 2915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
    When we have received enough reclaim requests, a follow up email with further instructions on how to access your account will be sent out.
That makes sense.  If they get two reclaim requests from different people for the same account, there's clearly trouble. By waiting, they can check for that.
At least everyone who's been on line through this debacle and got their reclaim request in should be protected.

Dormant accounts, not so much.

Again, it would be a good idea from now on not to keep balances in an "exchange". Sweep the Bitcoins out to your wallet and the cash to your bank account every day.  Dwolla is cheap enough to allow that.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
They've previously said the final step will come when the servers are live, wouldn't make any sense to tell you "go to www.abc.com and enter your details there" if www.abc.com is offline

Sorry, I was wrong:

Once you have gone through the first step of reclaiming your account at claim.mtgox.com an email will be sent to the email address registered with your account.
    Within that email a link is provided that you will need to click. This will verify that you are the original owner of the Mt.Gox account that was reclaimed.
    When we have received enough reclaim requests, a follow up email with further instructions on how to access your account will be sent out.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I too are nervously waiting for verification - Questions arise.

Has my account been compromised and someone else has claimed it?
I saw the stolen data and my login, email and password hash were there for the world to see.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
That's just a preliminary step. The important milestone is when people are successfully completing big withdrawals and receiving their funds from Mt. Gox without problems. If there's any stalling on delivering cash, something is very wrong at Mt. Gox.

like they lost their money, or the intrusion is worse than what they say?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
That's just a preliminary step. The important milestone is when people are successfully completing big withdrawals and receiving their funds from Mt. Gox without problems. If there's any stalling on delivering cash, something is very wrong at Mt. Gox.
Activity: 55
I was amongst the very first to claim their account and that's over 50 hours ago ... but still no details on how to login or if there's some information missing to claim my account.

I think it's a bad thing to resume trading only one hour after the site re-opens.
There's no way they can handle all those support requests from the users without claimed account when the site re-opens at 3:00 AM GMT.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Haven't either.
Activity: 17
same here, and I'm definitely past 48hrs.
Maybe they won't activate accounts until (just before) the new site goes live?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I still haven't heard anything, but it will be another 9 hours before 48 hours will have passed since applying Sad

Activity: 56
it's been more than 48 hours since I submitted my claim to MtGox to have access again to my account

the link they provided me to check the status of the revision still reads "Your account recovery request is pending review by our staff"

have they or have they not started sending emails with further details about how to access our accounts?
Pages:
Jump to: