Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone else experienced this with Stake.com?? - page 3. (Read 550 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
In my opinion base on what I see on your screenshot, you are playing on Auto bet which would surely you let the system take over for you and you have been betting 15 rows so it would sure conjure all of your ETH but as you can see there are a pop-up message that has said that the auto bet had started and have already been finished as well so I think that it is just a system error, I think I have a problem just like that but not the same as yours because I am just transferring money when the error pops up that I don't have enough balance on my wallet, Well after refreshing the site I have seen that the transaction was a success and maybe it is just a fluke on the system, Well that is just my experience while I am using the gambling site and at the same time joined the campaign, I also had experience that the services and support of stakes.com was quite accommodating and are very friendly as well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I've had several instances of an incorrect balance being shown while playing at Stake.com. But it's difficult to tell how, when, or why the balance isn't correct. I've reported it to their support team on multiple occasions, but they generally make it appear like it's your own fault or that you just want them to give you something for free. I'm just curious if this is something anyone else has dealt with.

http://prntscr.com/nnhzhq

I never experience play gambling at stake .com, but if think stake.com isn't fair or it might be you aren't satisfied the service it's better to find another site to play your gambling habits. With fair service to the users.

Activity: 152
Merit: 4
Bet you won't click the signature link.
I am not sure this is the case, but I have a strong feeling it is.

On another gambling site, playing plinko aswell.

I have noticed that if i bet, say, 0.0001 BTC on a plinko game then if that bet wins me 0.001 BTC back, I can start playing with these winnings while my balance is still displaying 0 (or whatever i had in balance minus the bet i made) because the servers already credited the winnings before the animation plays through, and the balance display is updated.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I've had several instances of an incorrect balance being shown while playing at Stake.com. But it's difficult to tell how, when, or why the balance isn't correct. I've reported it to their support team on multiple occasions, but they generally make it appear like it's your own fault or that you just want them to give you something for free. I'm just curious if this is something anyone else has dealt with.

We cannot really see what's really happening on the picture, it says insufficient fund and your bet amount is covered with the pop-up message. And how is it incorrect balance? You have started an auto-bet, and the pop-up message says you currently have insufficient balance. Must be that the amount you have set in your auto-bet is not sufficient with the amount that you have. So, we cannot assume what really happened, care to share more detail, and you should've posted a screen-shot of their reply, instead of saying it here in your own words.
 Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: