Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone ever heard of CP+ (CP Plus)? Is it a scam? - page 2. (Read 549 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Has anyone been able to successfully withdraw from the website?
You all are the same guy here? why you guys are creating a new account and posted here? Your motive is only bumping this thread or know it legit or fake? Just read above the first and second comments then you will get the answer. Just keep in mind that an unknown person offering huge profit projects, and to get profit users to have to deposit first means scam. So be aware of them.
bde
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Has anyone been able to successfully withdraw from the website?
Activity: 1
Hello i think i got the same scam....
I just feel victim to this scam. I would love to put my energy into tracking down the people involved.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
I met a girl on Badoo. She told me about the huge profits she made on this platform called CP+. She sent me screenshots showing profits of several thousands USD per day (unfortunately i'm not allowed to insert images as a newbie).
Stop right there. Rule of thumb: if anyone contacts you offering you big profit either though some website or through an app,  it is  100% scam attempt and you should just ignore it. No matter the "evidence" via screenshots, websites, videos, certificates etc as everything can be easily faked, and it will be fake. They tend to approach you pretending to just wanting to be "friends" but very soon they will steer the conversation towards investment opportunities. Sometimes they play the long game, and work the victim for days or even weeks.

Crypto doesn't have some magical properties that will make you rich fast just by investing and staking, and everyone that offers you high return is scammer, whether he offers you 1% daily or 100% daily profit.

Regarding that app, it is most likely malware affected so you shouldn't install it. It is a good thing that you came here and asked for an advice before proceeding. Many newbies
come only after they have been scammed, and nothing can be done by then.
Dear all,

This is kind off a repost of a topic I posted yesterday. But the topic has been deleted. Unfortunately because a member replied to my post, and now I cant see it anymore. Hopefully this post will not be removed.

I am rather new in the Crypto world, so maybe you can help me out with the following.
I met a girl on Badoo. She told me about the huge profits she made on this platform called CP+. She sent me screenshots showing profits of several thousands USD per day (unfortunately i'm not allowed to insert images as a newbie). So it made me a bit curious. I googled CP+, but I didn't any hits on google. I figured that if it is a scam, I would be getting at least some hits. But nothing at all.

This girl did send me the link below to download the app. I find it strange because, if it's legit, why isn't the app just availble via Google's Playstore.

https://cqydzs(dot)com/app

As I am not familiar with crypto's i wasn't sure an app via such an strange url is normal. So I am not sure if it's wise to click on it.

Also she gave me phone number (I dont know if i am allowed to post the phone number here), saying that the number is the CP+ customer service, and that I shouls ask this customer service via Whatsapp for my wallet address. And that after the successfull transfer to this wallet address, the amount would be added to my CP+ balance plus a bonus. This customer service also sent me a scheme with all the welfare activities of the current month, such as:

Deposit  2000 USDT get 218 USDT
Deposit  5000 USDT get 588 USDT
Deposit 10000 USDT get 1288 USDT
Deposit 20000 USDT get 2688 USDT
And so on...

So my question is:

Has anyone ever heard of CP+ (CP Plus)? Is it a scam?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pages:
Jump to: