Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone experience with Bitcoin Generator? - page 2. (Read 835 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
There is nothing like that. And if you truly love yourself and you value your coins, stay away. They are just bunch of scammers looking for ways to steal from bitcoin users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Maybe you're talking about the crane. Then it may well be, but you will not earn anything. Such a well-known faucet like freebitco. provides an opportunity to earn 63 Satoshi per hour. It is too short to waste your time.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
This bitcoin generator add popps up recently when you do some freebitco.in faucets. Has anyone tested it? It sounds to be too good on potential gains. But I am scared of any scam... Any experience sharing very much appreciated.
Thanks!

The term 'bitcoin generator' is associated with malware, usually they ask you to download and install some software that will 'generate bitcoins', well it is malware and will still everything valuable from your computer.

Stay way from it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Back from Vacation!
This bitcoin generator add popps up recently when you do some freebitco.in faucets. Has anyone tested it? It sounds to be too good on potential gains. But I am scared of any scam... Any experience sharing very much appreciated.
Thanks!

Please avoid these kind of websites, they are only present to scam you, please do not provide any personal information on these kind of sites. Also, please note that there is NO, ABSOLUTELY no way to get rich quick, and without any work. Any website that claims otherwise is a huge scam.
"If it seems too good to be true, it probably is."
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: