Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone experience with GigaHash.org? - page 3. (Read 8729 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 16, 2015, 03:24:30 PM
@LsHallo

thanx a ton bro! i had no idea about that facility@paypal. hv set my alarm for the 21st.
You have 180 days to do that. After that your payment is "confirmed". So we were wondering, why they didn't have a 180 day lock to withdrawals after a purchase with paypal.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 16, 2015, 02:46:27 PM
@LsHallo

thanx a ton bro! i had no idea about that facility@paypal. hv set my alarm for the 21st.
August 16, 2015, 07:38:31 AM
Just bought a 100 units for $44 on the GHASH2 cloud using PayPal. But got only the PayPal receipt.

It's been over an hour. No order invoice/payment receipt from gigahash guys yet. Nor any transaction details in my profile.

Somebody pls tell me that I did not get fucking conned  Cry
Did you read all conditions? Your email address from paypal has to match your gigahash.org email address. And something else. I don't remember more.

yeah everything matches.

i did everything down to the last detail but they still haven't fulfilled my order yet. it's been 3 days now.

sent them mails no response yet. looks like those fuckers ripped me off.

worst thing there was no order # or invoice/ payment receipt from their end. just my paypal generated receipt.

they have not even logged the transaction in  my 'recent orders' those cheats.

If i were you, i would wait 7 days and then contact paypal to get my money back. Thats the advantage your paypal order has. So your money isn't lost.
August 16, 2015, 06:23:36 AM
Just bought a 100 units for $44 on the GHASH2 cloud using PayPal. But got only the PayPal receipt.

It's been over an hour. No order invoice/payment receipt from gigahash guys yet. Nor any transaction details in my profile.

Somebody pls tell me that I did not get fucking conned  Cry
Did you read all conditions? Your email address from paypal has to match your gigahash.org email address. And something else. I don't remember more.

yeah everything matches.

i did everything down to the last detail but they still haven't fulfilled my order yet. it's been 3 days now.

sent them mails no response yet. looks like those fuckers ripped me off.

worst thing there was no order # or invoice/ payment receipt from their end. just my paypal generated receipt.

they have not even logged the transaction in  my 'recent orders' those cheats.
August 15, 2015, 07:55:39 PM
No the roi is about 300 days. I'm at 23.19% ROI at the moment. But so far i had no issues with the company. And the 180 days from paypal are not over. So if they scam i can have my money back. All worked fine for me.

And when they scam or the difficulty goes up in between day 181 and 300?
Yes i thought about that already. It's the risk. I take it. It's only $20 i can afford to lose them. And i already got 0.02 of 0.1 BTC back. So i don't lose the whole $20. It was the only company, that accepted paypal. So i gone with them.
If there are investments without a risk there aren't many. If there are some.

Since it's just 20$ at stake, i wouldn't sweat about it. But i still wouldn't advise any great investments to be placed in the cloud mining for the obvious reason;
It seams to me like those type of people that sell money making techniques instead of utilizing them, i mean, if it's to be profitable; why are they selling their mining power?
And there's that chance of the service going under. All things considered, it seams too risky to be a smart investment in the long run if you ask me, but good luck to you tho.
Yes i'm not too curious about that amount. I'm staying relaxed. If i make $0.01 profit i'm happy. And if i only get 50% roi it's sad but it's ok for me. I didn't expected the big rewards and wins.
Activity: 624
August 15, 2015, 05:46:43 PM
No the roi is about 300 days. I'm at 23.19% ROI at the moment. But so far i had no issues with the company. And the 180 days from paypal are not over. So if they scam i can have my money back. All worked fine for me.

Yes i thought about that already. It's the risk. I take it. It's only $20 i can afford to lose them. And i already got 0.02 of 0.1 BTC back. So i don't lose the whole $20. It was the only company, that accepted paypal. So i gone with them.

Since it's just 20$ at stake, i wouldn't sweat about it. But i still wouldn't advise any great investments to be placed in the cloud mining for the obvious reason;
It seams to me like those type of people that sell money making techniques instead of utilizing them, i mean, if it's to be profitable; why are they selling their mining power?
And there's that chance of the service going under. All things considered, it seams too risky to be a smart investment in the long run if you ask me, but good luck to you tho.
August 15, 2015, 05:05:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2015, 01:41:10 PM

August 15, 2015, 10:11:18 AM
Activity: 504
August 15, 2015, 09:30:29 AM
This looks very suspicious to me!
are you using this site? have you had your ROI yet?
August 15, 2015, 07:34:31 AM

August 15, 2015, 07:31:59 AM
I Also invested and buy 6GH/s is it LOST.. plz say im new to mining?

been 7 hours now still no reply from gigahash nor any updates in my account! no acknowledgement receipt of my payment either.

guys pls help!

@LsHallo you are the only person who's receiving payouts from them. Is this normal? or did i lose my money?
cmmonitor.com too is receiving payments from them. I don't know what's going on there...
August 15, 2015, 02:34:08 AM
I Also invested and buy 6GH/s is it LOST.. plz say im new to mining?

been 7 hours now still no reply from gigahash nor any updates in my account! no acknowledgement receipt of my payment either.

guys pls help!

@LsHallo you are the only person who's receiving payouts from them. Is this normal? or did i lose my money?
August 14, 2015, 07:32:57 PM

August 12, 2015, 04:35:06 PM
And still gigahash is paying. Some day extremely delayed by up to 12 hours but delays are better, than not get paid. I'm at 22,56% roi atm. It's still a long way, but i'm looking forward to get the roi. Nothing really negative so far. Only the withdraws are taking some time.
Todays payment will be delayed, too. They have serious problems with the blockchain API as stated here: https://www.gigahash.org/delay-in-payments

I hope they will pay again soon.
I just found this news: https://www.gigahash.org/delay-today-payments
So no need to worry they'll fix it. And as i predicted: 2 payments today.
There was no payment yesterday! In my account it states: Pending!
Their withdrawal wallet received 0.3BTC yesterday so maybe and hopefully i'll receive 2 payments today.
I'm going to update soon.
Pages:
Jump to: