Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone got a reply to a support ticket on poloniex? - page 2. (Read 2350 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Same issue here also. Opened a ticket 7days ago
Profile verification showing pending status.
No reply yet.
Wondering if the people who are getting their issues resolved (if any) simply don't bother to tell us Huh

how did you get your profile verifcation to showing pending status?
Mine does not show anything just after I complete the verification it says completed and on my profile still legacy... nothing about pending status. Also says my verification failed but I have done everything right..
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
They are closing all legacy accounts.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Unbelievable, but I got my lost BTS back yesterday. After 4 month of waiting! Never ever Polo.
Activity: 2
Same issue here also. Opened a ticket 7days ago
Profile verification showing pending status.
No reply yet.
Wondering if the people who are getting their issues resolved (if any) simply don't bother to tell us Huh
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Still nothing but a support staff I spoke to on IRC said it had been set to the admins as thats the only ones that can check on my issue. It was not deposit or withdrawal related.

Not only did they lie to me but I went and looked at the support tickets a month or so after they were supposed to kick the tiket up to an admin as the regular guys don't have access to the code that was screwing me over and lo and behold my tickets had all been marked as SOLVED and closed without even any notification sent to me. So fuck those shady cocksuckers. I'll no longer defend them they have gone full on scam and it looks like they are selectively not allowing btc withdrawals, probably those that they think can't goto the cops.
Activity: 38
Oh did you mean some auto-generated one? or some reply that solves your problem?

Last time I have a problem with withdrawing and make a ticket. it's solved eventually after 3month++. Oh, sure they replied my ticket within weeks and then never answer my ticket again until my withdraw go through. I try to withdraw my XLM at that time if you wondering and you know what? some user with XLM have the same problem and their's problem get solved almost at the same time like me!?

I don't know why this happens though, they never tell why. Maybe because of my verification lvl still T1? But anyway, another time  you want to withdraw something just use top 5 currency there like BTC,ETH,LTC etc

My problem is a deposit that wasn't credited properly for some reason, I sent xlm with the correct memo number for my amount and normally it just works but not this time unfortunately....
Hopefully support can credit it manually if the automated system isn't working but time is money in crypto....
When last time support reply to your ticket? If your ticket status " being handed to agent xxx" all you need to do is wait.
and are your tx recorded on the chain? If yes then you will be fine, you just need to forget it like what I do. Hopefully, your deposit will get credited under 3 month unlike me.

thanks anyway but thats not very reassuring with $70,000 at stake ........
there is no way it should take a half or a quarter of a year to check a tx and credit someones account
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Oh did you mean some auto-generated one? or some reply that solves your problem?

Last time I have a problem with withdrawing and make a ticket. it's solved eventually after 3month++. Oh, sure they replied my ticket within weeks and then never answer my ticket again until my withdraw go through. I try to withdraw my XLM at that time if you wondering and you know what? some user with XLM have the same problem and their's problem get solved almost at the same time like me!?

I don't know why this happens though, they never tell why. Maybe because of my verification lvl still T1? But anyway, another time  you want to withdraw something just use top 5 currency there like BTC,ETH,LTC etc

My problem is a deposit that wasn't credited properly for some reason, I sent xlm with the correct memo number for my amount and normally it just works but not this time unfortunately....
Hopefully support can credit it manually if the automated system isn't working but time is money in crypto....
When last time support reply to your ticket? If your ticket status " being handed to agent xxx" all you need to do is wait.
and are your tx recorded on the chain? If yes then you will be fine, you just need to forget it like what I do. Hopefully, your deposit will get credited under 3 month unlike me.
I'm waiting since 3 month for a reply. I guess my money is gone.

Was it a large amount?

5000 BitShares. Not so much, but anyway.
I will never ever made a trade their again.

Was it a large amount?
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Support in exchange poloniex for a very long time responding. A month or more. Me only 2 times luck and they responded within the day. On bittrex do it faster (during the day)
I sent $60k there and it didn't credit to my account... Still waiting and hopefully someone can process my support ticket before 2017 is over
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Very worried about poloniex, after troll box missing many problems that arise. some traders have left it. it is the right step when you begin to lose patience and lose a lot of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
No I haven't received any reply from support team of Poloniex as I created new account there and submitted all the relevant documents for verification and its still showing me pending verification and even no response from the support team..it really sucks.
I'm waiting since 6 weeks for a reply to my support ticket. They lost 5000 BitShares on a cancelled transaction. We should report them to the authorities, because it's obvious that they are either bankrupt or thieves.

I'm warning you. Move your coins away from there.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
Any recent responses from poloniex to anybody on this board?
My account has been frozen for almost 2 months straight(by accident, sigh) with exactly zero response?
Has anybody received any responses at all?

I have the same situation with you , still haven't got any response. Fortunately , I nearly have nothing in that account. Now I trade on bittrex instead.
Its quiet alarming already that people didn't have any feedback regarding if poloniex did already replied to them.This is already 3 months old thread correct me if I'm wrong and the issues are still the same after all this time.Im a trader on poloniex but I haven't experience such issues the same on other users.Hope that it would be resolved soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
My account has been frozen for almost 2 months straight(by accident, sigh) with exactly zero response?

I have the same situation with you , still haven't got any response. Fortunately , I nearly have nothing in that account. Now I trade on bittrex instead.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I do electrical.
Pages:
Jump to: