Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone heard about Beastminer? - page 2. (Read 1031 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 31, 2016, 08:11:38 AM
I don't need to test it to tell It's a scam , the fact that they ask you to download an application in your PC means everything. It contains a malware that will screw your computer and probably take your Bitcoins from your desktop wallets.
Team names are fake and If you google them you will find that they are some celebrities (each one in his field) and chances that they have the same name as the owners of Beastminer are 0% .

well they're plain stupid if going to scam people but using celebrities' photos,there's no doubt if their user interface are quite interesting,it's eye catching but still have a big chance to scam if they were having few suspicious thing as omegastarscream mentioned above

Photos are not from the people who own the names but the names belong to known people , If you google for them , you will see their pictures + Wikipedia pages as first result.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
October 31, 2016, 06:46:36 AM
I don't need to test it to tell It's a scam , the fact that they ask you to download an application in your PC means everything. It contains a malware that will screw your computer and probably take your Bitcoins from your desktop wallets.
Team names are fake and If you google them you will find that they are some celebrities (each one in his field) and chances that they have the same name as the owners of Beastminer are 0% .

I agree with OmegaStarScream. Because such services spread trojan and malware by infecting system which may cause harmful loss or damage. So its better to never test such programs.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 31, 2016, 06:21:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
October 31, 2016, 05:43:23 AM
I have been constantly pushing by one fb friend to use beastminer cpu miner.He says it can give youupto 0.0024 btc profit per day.I am reluxtant to give it a try as I dont want to download anything on my laptop.Has anyone here used it?Please share your experience or advice
Pages:
Jump to: