Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone heard of skycoin? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
Are we talking about the same Skycoin up in here?
THIS Skycoin?: https://github.com/skycoin

Their github activity for the last 6 (!) years puts nearly every other crypto project to shame.
They have an actual working product, with a wallet that works and specs that blow all the
existing cryptocurrencies out of the water. The scope of the Skycoin project is also on a totally
different level compared to most of the others.
A superior currency, a platform for launching other blockchain projects that does everything Ethereum fails at (SkyLedger),
Decentralized internet with dedicated hardware (Skywire), decentralized, private and anonymous apps (Sky-messenger, BBS, e.d.),
it has its own programming language (CX) that isn't a complete nightmare to learn and work with (hi ETH!), and just wtf!

I strongly advise the people in here calling it a scam to actually check this thing out.
You won't find a project as legit as this one so easily.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
December 30, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
Skycoin is a cryptocurrency that allows for zeros transaction fees, two second confirmation times (in comparison to Bitcoin's 10 minutes or sometimes even hours) and infinite scalability. There are also many sub-projects of Skycoin that are built using the Skycoin infrastructure such as Skywire, Skyledger, Viscript, Sky-messenger etc.

Wtaf. Why is no one talking about this?

Didn't that coin get labeled a scam when they postponed their project without any updates on their Announcement thread?
Yes it was labelled as a scam and though they claimedto have raised over 50+ million dollars in their ICO, no one really heard much about them afterwards.Their site was really very informative but it was later found out to be a scam site.
They actually made some money through their ICO? That's a real bad system then, they didn't do anything that useful with their time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 04:09:36 PM
Just a small-time scam coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
December 30, 2017, 04:04:34 PM
Skycoin is a cryptocurrency that allows for zeros transaction fees, two second confirmation times (in comparison to Bitcoin's 10 minutes or sometimes even hours) and infinite scalability. There are also many sub-projects of Skycoin that are built using the Skycoin infrastructure such as Skywire, Skyledger, Viscript, Sky-messenger etc.

Didn't that coin get labeled a scam when they postponed their project without any updates on their Announcement thread?
Yes it was labelled as a scam and though they claimedto have raised over 50+ million dollars in their ICO, no one really heard much about them afterwards.Their site was really very informative but it was later found out to be a scam site.
a sharp sword
December 30, 2017, 04:02:15 PM
I had never even heard of this coin. If it is then it is not worth our attention. It's just not serious!
I would not invest in it as well, I just saw the chart on Cryptopia and it looks like the price was pumped so it could be dumped on whoever buys in now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 03:55:19 PM
I had never even heard of this coin. If it is then it is not worth our attention. It's just not serious!
a sharp sword
December 30, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
December 30, 2017, 03:51:05 PM
I heard about it only the other day maybe nobody is discussing because it is undervalued and needed to be discovered yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 03:43:50 PM
I saw it in June entering the top 100 on cryptopia and thought it was just a temporary occurence, but it has been keeping quite steadily!
Activity: 183
Merit: 25
December 30, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: