Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone noticed the bitcoin value seems to be decreasing? - page 2. (Read 3942 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
Where can I see the value of bitcoin?

There is no defined value. When you want it, need it AND prove that you are willing to aquire it by offering something for it, you discover the value, for you, there and then. It is called the market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I did,always a relief to see the value of the bitcoins rising. Maybe they will top a 1000 again this time?
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
We live in exponential times.  There are going to be some cooling-off/stabilization periods following order of magnitude price increases.

Once recently announced VC funding is actualized into products, services, and general bitcoin infrastructure, expect the trip to the moon to continue, ever onwards!

Ohoh, we need to update thread, the title specifically.  BTC is now slowly climbing up again.  Did anyone notice? Wink

But seriously, BTC is still in its infancy, is traded on multiple somewhat questionable exchanges, it will be very volatile, in both directions.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
We live in exponential times.  There are going to be some cooling-off/stabilization periods following order of magnitude price increases.

Once recently announced VC funding is actualized into products, services, and general bitcoin infrastructure, expect the trip to the moon to continue, ever onwards!
Activity: 126
Activity: 168
yes we did   Tongue
mzp
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Maybe folks are a little freaked about the end of the month. When Houbi is still there ticking away at bitcoinwisdom on 1 Feb we'll be back on track.
The price has dropped before it will probably go back up soon
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Activity: 299
Merit: 253
Where can I see the value of bitcoin?
yeah i guess i thought this was probably obvious but still thought i should post it
Activity: 196
A few days ago bitcoins were at almost a 1000 per,but today i noticed that they are down by almost a 100 anyone else notice this?

Nope. You're the only one who noticed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
A few days ago bitcoins were at almost a 1000 per,but today i noticed that they are down by almost a 100 anyone else notice this?
Pages:
Jump to: