Pages:
Author

Topic: Has anyone used the HW.1 or Ledger Nano Bitcoin wallet? - page 2. (Read 3975 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Yay! I've purchased their limited edition electrum HW.1, which looks quite nice. I'm a cheapskate though, I have to wait 14-40 days for the free shipping.

And if anyone was interested, I got it from hardwarewallet.com. There's one limited edition electrum one left!

Awesome! Welcome to the "Ledger Club"!

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Yay! I've purchased their limited edition electrum HW.1, which looks quite nice. I'm a cheapskate though, I have to wait 14-40 days for the free shipping.

And if anyone was interested, I got it from hardwarewallet.com. There's one limited edition electrum one left!
Activity: 692
Merit: 500
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Hey guys, i'm thinking of purchasing a Ledger Nano. Has anyone had any previous experiences with it? It seems like a good investment.

PS. To set up my wallet, should I pay an extra 5 pounds just for a virtual machine?

I've been using the Ledger HW1 for some time now and I love it! The reviews have been positive and I think it's a great investment. I've tried it with the default wallet, Copay, and Electrum and it works well. I have even used it with the Electrum-LTC (Litecoin wallet) and it works.

Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hey guys, i'm thinking of purchasing a Ledger Nano. Has anyone had any previous experiences with it? It seems like a good investment.

PS. To set up my wallet, should I pay an extra 5 pounds just for a virtual machine?

EDIT - you have to pay an extra 5 pounds for shipping, and a kind gentleman has pointed out I can simply download their ISO file and stick it into a disk or something.
Pages:
Jump to: