Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoinary failed??? Their biggest trader is not honest. - page 2. (Read 3684 times)

kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
He is not the only one. One going by Maria is also not on the "up and up". But I dont think the site is failed just for a few bad apples.

That's why you must pay attention to the forum, Maria has been one of the most annoying trolls on board for a time now.

Ugh.  I could have easily gone another year without hearing that name again.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
ZYK has 90 in feedback which is by far the most rated user.  I would think the highest rated user on the site should not be a scammer for the site to continue to find success.

In fairness to BYK...I was not completely scammed by him.  However, mislead and insulted.  Now a see another user out right calling him a scammer so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

ZYK...aren't you on these forums?  Feel free to respond at any time.  It seems you have been very angry with me even though I've have tried to work things out with you.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
He is not the only one. One going by Maria is also not on the "up and up". But I dont think the site is failed just for a few bad apples.

That's why you must pay attention to the forum, Maria has been one of the most annoying trolls on board for a time now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bitcoinary's biggest member isn't honest.  He has over 90 in feedback.  It's a shame.

A big exchange confirmed to me that they had terminated his account due to his not following TOS after I had let them in on some info about ZYK's trading practices.

I was involved in a trade with him which went bad.

I see there is another member on Bitcoinary named "ZYKscammedME_340USD".

BUYER BEWARE OF ZYK.  He is not honest and completely forthcoming.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000
Bitcoinary's biggest member isn't honest.  He has over 90 in feedback.  It's a shame.

A big exchange confirmed to me that they had terminated his account due to his not following TOS after I had let them in on some info about ZYK's trading practices.

I was involved in a trade with him which went bad.

I see there is another member on Bitcoinary named "ZYKscammedME_340USD".

BUYER BEWARE OF ZYK.  He is not honest and completely forthcoming.
Pages:
Jump to: