Pages:
Author

Topic: Has crypto cloud mining got market? - page 2. (Read 218 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
August 27, 2021, 03:24:28 PM
In most cases, it's just a scam or a complete waste of time, sort of like a modified Ponzi scheme. When the number of people joining reduces, the whole thing collapses. Also, when the bull run end, everything falls apart. If you have some money, just invest into setting up something else that might be sustainable in the long run.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 27, 2021, 12:51:19 PM
Does this has market? What is the general take on cloud mining?

I'm pretty sure it's widely known by now that cloud mining services is either a scam, or a huge waste of money. We've had a lot of these in the 2017 bull market whereas a lot of people got burned that I wouldn't be surprised if you'd end up getting laughed at, regardless if you're actually providing a legitimate service or not.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 27, 2021, 08:41:14 AM
Cloud mining does not belong here in the Bitcoin mining section. No crap coins and only dealing with directly mining Bitcoin. PERIOD. Read the Rules pinned to the top of the section... Mainly point-6
6. All virtual mining - such as cloud mining, purchasing hashrate etc. is a service and NOT bitcoin mining. Discussion regarding cloud mining, contracts, hosting services, renting hashrate etc. belong in the economic services subforum and not the mining subsection.

edit: moved by mods to where it belongs  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 27, 2021, 05:21:45 AM
I have known many giant miner with host of hash rate. Just thinking about build a cloud mining platform for hash rate trading. Does this has market? What is the general take on cloud mining?
Pages:
Jump to: