Pages:
Author

Topic: Has my transaction been hacked? reward offered - page 2. (Read 701 times)

ncs
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I transferred 5.xx BTC from exchange to wallet (exodus). It appeared as pending last night, but this morning the balance is zero.

At https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1DCVZer3a9h2oWCHj778e9zWatseehD69g/

there are two unconfirmed transactions, one from my exchange to wallet, and the other to an unknown address. The unknown (unauthorised) transaction id is a0dacd03adade45cd3d31bd95f500c1504fb9d8a5d472b827eb38bf282478467

If I follow the BTC addresses from this transaction it ends up at this address: 15BnKdh67z8QViNot6WSovLEjemeNt27Fs

If anyone could answer the following I would be most grateful:

a. Have I been hacked and are my will my BTC be stolen?
b. If so can someone explain how a transaction for 5.xx BTC can be initiated from an empty wallet/address (there were no BTC at that address when I sent them from the exchange, and the first transaction has not yet been confirmed)
c. Is it possible to cancel this transaction as it is the second one in the list, and the first one (approved one) is yet to confirm.
d. If my BTC has been stolen, can I find out who owns the address and ask them for my BTC back (wishful thinking)

I feel like my $ are being stolen slow time, as I'm watching the first transaction to confirm, only to believe the next one will immediately remove them. Very painful.

I will give a decent reward for anyone who can solve this for me and get me my BTC.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: