Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the bitcointalk been lost? - page 6. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:25:52 PM
Having quality posts doesn't necessarily mean the post has to be full of technical terminologies. Having quality posts simply mean that the posts has to be constructive, and has to contribute to the topic, not just posts for the sake of earning post count for bounties. Guess what? You're actually a good example for this:

recently , nano has risen a lot . i like it . it has a very low transfer fee . and very fast .
Ok, maybe you are right.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
July 30, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
Having quality posts doesn't necessarily mean the post has to be full of technical terminologies. Having quality posts simply mean that the posts has to be constructive, and has to contribute to the topic, not just posts for the sake of earning post count for bounties. Guess what? You're actually a good example for this:

recently , nano has risen a lot . i like it . it has a very low transfer fee . and very fast .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
What is the nature of the forum? Is the quality post the most important? In my opinion, if a forum is full of quality posts, then it becomes a scientific journal. The forum I like is an easy discussion environment.
Pages:
Jump to: