Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the Crypto currency market stabilized? - page 3. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Maybe it's true because the market now is stable and always showing green and since it started to increases gradually last few days it always jump back after the small fluctuation of price .which is in my opinion  probably soon there will be a good performance again of the market ,
We can’t say for sure because every now and then, the price goes down. I wouldn’t say that it’s stable because the market has been green for the past few days. Even while the fluctuations have been small and less frequent, it’s possible for the price to plummet down or shoot up at almost any moment. What can be seen is that the price proves to be resilient at a range of $5-$7K and averages at about $6K.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Hello people,

Watched plenty of videos, read lots of articles on this and seems like most experts are in the opinion that the Crypto market has somewhat built stability in the current levels and has more upside potential as opposed to downside.

Is this true?
It never happened in the crypto market,it always being an volatile market where you don't have any idea what will happen at the next moment.Everyone have their own opinion about the market now but actually no one knows exactly what will happen.I don't trust any predictions so I will stick with my prediction as a long term holder.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
Maybe it's true because the market now is stable and always showing green and since it started to increases gradually last few days it always jump back after the small fluctuation of price .which is in my opinion  probably soon there will be a good performance again of the market ,
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Hello people,

Watched plenty of videos, read lots of articles on this and seems like most experts are in the opinion that the Crypto market has somewhat built stability in the current levels and has more upside potential as opposed to downside.

Is this true?
I think it's not quite right. The Crypto market is only stable for a short time and we can not judge exactly. Let's wait longer, we will see how the market works in 2018. But I think the instability is characteristic of the Cryptocurrency market and it will not change.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The crypto market is always volatile and unstable as we have heard when it comes to the digital market. We should know that crypto will be volatile so we will get a profit from their volatility.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
From the chart it said otherwise, seems like the btc got difficulty to breakthrough the resistance level and keep bouncing back, but from the history chart, the market should moved to the higher level and entering the bull market, the investors also already start to invest, so it's really difficult to see which way the btc will go, but all of us hope that it will enter the bull market soon because the bear market already happened for a long time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Actually, it's hard to say that. But we know that there is something happening because we can see BTC stay around 6K for a long time. I think if BTC doesn't go down more in this month then we can say the BTC taken a stability to go forward.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Electronic market is never stable, in my opinion they always fluctuate but also because of such unstable nature has attracted many people into this market and they become rich thanks to them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
If you want my advice, do not trust or believe anyone. Even if you read an article made by an expert, you should not believe him. These experts can be at fault too. Just because they are experts, does not mean they are right. Even the doctor can give you a wrong medicine. As for your question, as stated above, nobody can be right or wrong. Follow your mind and come up with an opinion. I believe the market is not stabilized yet. Maybe it will take it years for it to stabilize.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello people,

Is this true?
Crypto market is always volatile and Bitcoin is the major role in fluctuation because Bitcoin supply and demand is raise in the market automatically others are follow the same way so once it will raise gradually everyone move to upward and crypto market is never stabilize so every day pump and dump is possible in market.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Is this true?

No one knows for sure. Prices have only been quite "stagnant" at prices from $6000-$9000 and the occasional $10k since February 2018 which is only more or less 5 months. Prices has been stagnant a lot longer in the past, so I won't really call the current prices stagnant for now. Time will tell.
Activity: 57
Merit: 8
Passionate learner and writer
Hello people,

Is this true?
Pages:
Jump to: