Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the crypto market reached its bottom yet? - page 8. (Read 18846 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Tons of people are confused, despite all around negative things cryptocurrency trying it hard to rise meantime arouses think cryptocurrency market is going to more down. Crypto Enthusiasts claiming a pump was on the way. Yet it never came!
believe me the pump will come, but you have to be more patient waiting for him. now it seems still far to pump come approached this market. but it remains the view of the market, there might just be a blissful surprises.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
If Crypto reaches the bottom, I think that won't happen easily. If you look at current market conditions, the price of coins has started to grow and the volume of trade also increases every day. I am sure if this year the crypto market will rise again.
I think at this time the price of cryptocurrency is falling again and this year there is no good sign that can make the price of cryptocurrency back up, there is still no good news that could trigger investors to raise the price of cryptocurrency.
Tons of people are confused, despite all around negative things cryptocurrency trying it hard to rise meantime arouses think cryptocurrency market is going to more down. Crypto Enthusiasts claiming a pump was on the way. Yet it never came!
Activity: 175
If Crypto reaches the bottom, I think that won't happen easily. If you look at current market conditions, the price of coins has started to grow and the volume of trade also increases every day. I am sure if this year the crypto market will rise again.
I think at this time the price of cryptocurrency is falling again and this year there is no good sign that can make the price of cryptocurrency back up, there is still no good news that could trigger investors to raise the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
What I'm thinking is this is not the end of krypton field and it will be the most bad days after field so it could be a bad situation to control and it struggle to overcome from this field once it overcome and craft the struggle to situation it could be a green days for everyone to get the expected things from this field.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Considering that the market is already down, it's still hard to determine whether or not the market has already reached its bottom. It's really better to have a good timing when it comes to investing so i'd rather choose to invest when the market hits its bottom already.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
I will boldly say the crypto market has reached its bottom but I am not rushing into buying because there are few signs of a bull run. Until everything is clear, I wouldn't expect that the price goes down further but I won't also buy and await a bull run but rather hands folded to keep my holdings tight without panicking.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I guess we are now in a point that the market already reached the bottom. For in fact it becomes stable at a very little higher value than before. If the moon is at this slow rate then i guess that the next peak would be from two to three years from now. Hope it sparks again.

2 to 3 year frame for me is too long for the market to recover because for me anytime of the day the moon can happen like what the last bull within the couple of months the price was continuously increasing, like you and many of us here, we are expecting that phenomena to happen again.
Such a great price pumping happend around 9 years from the bitcoin into the usage on different needs. In terms of growth percentage similar growth might have happend earlier, but the same in terms of value it happened in 2017. Though the process gets repeated, I don't think it happens in a short once again. From my understanding the only hope is the upcoming halving, if the market hasn't reached the previous ath we need to wait much longer time period.
The bull market will happen surely but looking for good excuses don't stimulate this process. For experienced investors, the halving process has no big value in my opinion. After halving price spike can happen but calling it new trend is not understandable for me.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I guess we are now in a point that the market already reached the bottom. For in fact it becomes stable at a very little higher value than before. If the moon is at this slow rate then i guess that the next peak would be from two to three years from now. Hope it sparks again.

2 to 3 year frame for me is too long for the market to recover because for me anytime of the day the moon can happen like what the last bull within the couple of months the price was continuously increasing, like you and many of us here, we are expecting that phenomena to happen again.
Such a great price pumping happend around 9 years from the bitcoin into the usage on different needs. In terms of growth percentage similar growth might have happend earlier, but the same in terms of value it happened in 2017. Though the process gets repeated, I don't think it happens in a short once again. From my understanding the only hope is the upcoming halving, if the market hasn't reached the previous ath we need to wait much longer time period.
Activity: 490
the price is quite low now but we can see we BTC the leader of the market has stop falling anymore, so i guess the price of the market not only at the bottom now but also rising too, this is a really a great chance to have some cryptos nowadays and at a very cheap price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

what happened in 2017 was the result of a real informational cryptocurrency PR campaign. Thanks to the popularization of cryptocurrency, a lot of investments were attracted. But today this scale of investment will be very difficult to achieve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
Are you praying for that to happen? Anyways I wouldn't blame you, I'm also praying for a coin to come down once more for me to dive in. 2020 might be prosperous in the crypto economy, if not towards this year's end
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
The sideways movement has been going on for some time now. It is an interesting sight to observe as something interesting can occur at any time.
Activity: 560
I also still believe in krypto, now crypto prices are also starting to increase, because there is also a lot of new support and also many new users in it so I believe the price of krypto will also be more developed.
I can not understand Why many users of cryptocurrencies believe that the fall in prices until the end of 2018 has not yet been final. Will we see another one in the near future, when prices will fall even lower? I think that this trend will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that users of cryptocurrency should not allow this to happen.
It seems to me that all the information that is negative, one of the many means for manipulating the consciousness of users of cryptocurrency. It is such news about bad forecasts that make some people make mistakes and act inadequately.
I think that inadequate select users who provoked to increase cryptocurrency prices in 2017 and invested all their funds at the end of the year, while earning start-up capital for investments in loans and real estate sales. This has really led many people to a bad state.
Activity: 588
I also still believe in krypto, now crypto prices are also starting to increase, because there is also a lot of new support and also many new users in it so I believe the price of krypto will also be more developed.
I can not understand Why many users of cryptocurrencies believe that the fall in prices until the end of 2018 has not yet been final. Will we see another one in the near future, when prices will fall even lower? I think that this trend will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that users of cryptocurrency should not allow this to happen.
It seems to me that all the information that is negative, one of the many means for manipulating the consciousness of users of cryptocurrency. It is such news about bad forecasts that make some people make mistakes and act inadequately.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
The only answers you will get from this question are mere speculations. No one knows for sure if we have reached the bottom. I remember last year. Experts gaffed by predicting that we had reached the "bottom" only for it to go dipper after buying more coins.
LOL that is what makes the Whales more powerful than the experts, as far as we have whales who has already gotten involved in this market, it will be difficult for experts to predict the market.

Presently now, we have lots of whales manipulating the market daily and the significant amount of money put into the market allows them to control the market as they want, except the expert predicting price is a whale, then he might be predicting wrong except those that are quite strong in using technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: