Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the KnC Miner Neptune Pre-Order Opened to public yet - page 2. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi,

What are you doing about the KnC Miner? Is there a way for us to get our hands one of those too?

Thanks.

I am sure there are people who wanna pick em up. I have placed pre-orders for about 28 KnC Neptune Miners.

I made a bank transfer for one today. If people are interested in purchasing more, I have accounts made with pre-orders in them. You can take the accounts from me make them your accounts, change password, make payment and they are your accounts**.

***They are registered to my e-mail accounts, so I shall give you the e-mail accounts also. You would also need to change the secondary e-mail associated to the e-mail accounts so that you can be 100% safe, so I cannot steal it back from you.

Safest way is to make payment only after you have secured the account completely under your control. You can change all details except the registered e-mail I think.

Account 1
1 unit pre-order, payment sent

Account 2
2+ units pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 3
10+ units pre-ordered payment to be completed

------the above not for sale

Account 4
1 units pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 5
1 units pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 6
1 unit pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 7
1 unit pre-ordered payment to be completed

Please note these are for the KnC Neptune 3000 Gh/s Miner.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Hello Folks,

Good day. I managed to place 4 pre-orders for the Neptune at KnC Miner. I also got the order confirmation. Can someone, please confirm whether they actually have opened pre-orders. A bit confused about this.

thanks
----------------------

OK Update, I was confused earlier whether it was a glitch or something, seems I managed to snag some random re-seller link and got the order in.

I know that there are few KNC's around India. Not sure which model though.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi,

What are you doing about the KnC Miner? Is there a way for us to get our hands one of those too?

Thanks.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hello Folks,

Good day. I managed to place 4 pre-orders for the Neptune at KnC Miner. I also got the order confirmation. Can someone, please confirm whether they actually have opened pre-orders. A bit confused about this.

thanks
----------------------

OK Update, I was confused earlier whether it was a glitch or something, seems I managed to snag some random re-seller link and got the order in.

Pages:
Jump to: