Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 23. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Not difficult in my opinion in trading. But this is good momentum for us to be really thorough. And for me, this kind of trend has absolutely no effect for longterm traders.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Its harder now to day trade or make short term investments because in market we have a lot of new people and a lot of new money so it's getting harder and harder to predict their moves cause they can act differently, we see a lot of panic trades when bad news or fud are coming, so its good now to pick a good projects and hodl  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
February 21, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
yeah, right now bitcoin to hard, and another coin also, but you can try slowly trade.

LOL. It is always depends on the trader itself, how come you will say that trading is hard if you really are not good with trading?

I agree! There is no easy thing on this world. You need to work hard for everything in order for you to achieve your goals. Even in trading. You need to put effort on studying and do some research for you to succeed on it. Aside from that, you need to have a good attitude and proper mindset.
Apparently, it is either you find ways to make it easy for yourself or you bail out. Trading is not easy but with great knowledge anyone can make it easy. What makes anything easy is because you know how to do it, and if you do not, then that makes it difficult.

I wonder why common sense does not tell some people that and they still always decide going ahead trading without knowledge anyway, so I wonder when it will be easy for them.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 21, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
yeah, right now bitcoin to hard, and another coin also, but you can try slowly trade.

LOL. It is always depends on the trader itself, how come you will say that trading is hard if you really are not good with trading?
More like saying that being a doctor is hard when you do not have the knowledge. Those who have the knowledge and they are doctors know what they are doing and they enjoy it. Trading is a profession and anyone who sees it as a kindergarten job will end up getting the result of their stupidity.

I am sure he does not even have a clue of the bitcoin he is referring to as hard, since all we are talking here is about trading, which makes him sound like someone who does not have a single knowledge and that is where the problem starts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 17, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
YEs it is indeed difficult to trade right now. As we had noticed the coin market capitalization graph, there is a frequent correction of prices. If you want, just hold unto your bitcoins for the meantime until the prices will be stable and ready for trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Nothing is easy in this world, and trading is certainly more difficult.

Believe in yourself and believe in bitcoin, because its price is slowly growing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

It is quite difficult if you do not know what you are doing, but somehow there are some indicators that are useful in all terms.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 17, 2018, 04:50:48 AM
Trading have not become difficult for me with this huge price movement in the crypto-currencies trading market recently, in fact, it have actually increased my chance to gain a much higher profit with this huge volatility market movement, but I would still advise new investors to invest with caution.
Every moment for a good trader is always a good time to trade and can never be difficult. Once you know what you are doing, you know when to make certain decisions, and then you are seeing the positive results of those decisions, you will always be happy with yourself. The reason why some people see trading as a difficult thing is because they are not trading but gambling. They have no knowledge, no strategy and all they do is buy low and sell high until they get their assets drained.

Trading can only be difficult for those who see trading in the first instance as something extremely easy that they can do without learning. This like you rightly said, makes it more like gambling. Trading normally is like you having your own job and you have to take it serious, which is why the real traders who know what they are doing consider it as such and they are always enjoying the benefits it brings.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:12:53 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
No, well, if a person before that just read all this only in the news then of course it is difficult. But that at least a bit already in it plunged that normally, the crisis went through with great recessions and now they went on a climb and those who managed to buy at a recession, although also not perfect, he just now expects.
Activity: 378
February 16, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
Trading is very difficult for now because there is a tough competition in the market and we can's say that it is easy many traders have bear huge losses and now the people spread many rumors in the market so for now we can make different strategies. Bitcoin and the altcoin all of them are actively trading and we can say that  we can participate in this currency for good future.
P3
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
indeed, on here and now point of view it is difficult to foresee the costs of bitcoin or some other digital forms of money so it is an opportunity to purchase great altcoins and hold them until the point that you profit. Day exchanging is exceptionally unsafe in this exceedingly unpredictable market and we shouldn't squander our cash. On the off chance that you purchase and hold clearly you will get an opportunity to offer at higher costs yet it might require some investment.
Activity: 252
February 15, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
Actually yes especially when we are still in the first stage the process is not that too easy you need to make a hard time to learned more about the trading strategies and concepts.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 09:37:14 AM
indeed, on here and now point of view it is difficult to foresee the costs of bitcoin or some other digital forms of money so it is an opportunity to purchase great altcoins and hold them until the point that you profit. Day exchanging is exceptionally unsafe in this exceedingly unpredictable market and we shouldn't squander our cash. On the off chance that you purchase and hold clearly you will get an opportunity to offer at higher costs yet it might require some investment.
No, trading is not difficult all we have to do is to spent more time in online to monitor the status of the coin, buy when its price is low and sell if you think its already profitable.
What traders give uncertainty is because they have lost cheers for bitcoin because of price downfall, but it doesn't mean trading is more coming difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
February 15, 2018, 06:54:38 AM
It will be difficult if the bitcoin is constantly pumping hard. That's what I know today. continue to research so much to learn.
At bitcoin today it is generally better not to pay attention, but switch to more active and promising coins. There are a lot of them on the market, and if there is bitcoin on the wallet, then they are waiting for their high point.
The big money has spent in bitcoin, investor come and go , that's why bitcoin in volatile , happened every year so I won't surprised at all. The drop didn't make it difficult, the volatile didn't make it difficult too. If you know how to deal with that kind situation you would glad with the drop and unstable price , why? It's the golden opportunity.
Activity: 224
February 15, 2018, 06:48:09 AM
When such things happen, trading really becomes difficult as you can either loose or gain within a very short period of time, but anyways that is how the crypyo business is. Sometimes it is also stable
Usually,if we want something it may become even more difficult to get because you don't have assurance that once you have done in trading you will gained profit in an instance.Moreover,trading now is not easily to learned by just reading sites and articles.You need to have a mentor that has a lot of experienced on it.Because without this,you will gained nothing.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 06:22:08 AM
For more infos, I purchase for 500 - 1000$ / months on IQ Options service but committees are to expensive ...
Thanks for your help  Grin
Activity: 308
February 15, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
When such things happen, trading really becomes difficult as you can either loose or gain within a very short period of time, but anyways that is how the crypyo business is. Sometimes it is also stable
Activity: 350
February 15, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
February 15, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
yeah because base on my own experience now since I stick with the cheapest crypto it's hard to trade because of a small range of change and for me, it's hard to decide when to buy this crypto.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
February 15, 2018, 05:49:32 AM
I think this is depend on the level of skill each trader. In my opinion by look in to daily chart of Bitcoin will be more profitable if we are doing long term trading than day trading because in a few month Bitcoin price can be give more profit than short trading that too consuming times and need more skilled.
Pages:
Jump to: