Pages:
Author

Topic: HashAltcoin [Blackminer F1] - Bittawm Trust Review - page 2. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Everything looks good with this review! Additionally, HashAltcoin offers a demo for the F1 on their website if you’re interested; my test run went just fine with the linked ZP pool in the first post of this thread.

Where does this miner ship from? I live in the United States and I am aware that there’s a pretty hefty import fee for miners from China. I have a feeling this does ship from China given the site has language options in English and also Simplified Chinese, but it’d be great if someone could confirm this information.

I saw different member in discord having the miner shipped in USA, every time they were told to contact Lili  on discord (@Blackminer_Lili#6723) to arrange shipping and details about custom
We have released a New bitstream “algo1” to F1 users. blackminer team are working hard to develop more and more bitstreams for F1 users, and do the best to make users get well returns

i'm looking at my miner and I can't find algo1 to setup as a pool for my miner? 

You will know better joining discord
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
solid mining project, love FPGAs
any discount for bulk purchase?

minimal to no discounts unless you want to purchase a significant number.

legendary
I asked suchmoon to remove the negative trust.

Thank you very much!!!!

Yeah you got off on wrong foot by not sending a sample to someone.

You need understand  there have been more then 1000  scams with fake gear since 2010.

This site has more then a dozen good reviewers.

Myself

bittawm

vosk

All of us have reviewed gear.  Most of us ask for gear to be sent on you the new builder's dime.

If I take on a new piece from a new guy.  I review it.  and I buy it or I send  it back to anywhere the builder wants in the world.

It helps new people get started.
So when you refused to do that  most often  it means you are a scammer.

I understand we have different cultural issues. Language barriers.  But all in all we are looking to promote mining and coins for the benefit of all of us.

Suchmoon sent me a reply I think your negative will be looked into this weekend.

Good luck with this gear.

Well said Phil, you are a credit to this community.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
solid mining project, love FPGAs
any discount for bulk purchase?
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
We have released a New bitstream “algo1” to F1 users. blackminer team are working hard to develop more and more bitstreams for F1 users, and do the best to make users get well returns

i'm looking at my miner and I can't find algo1 to setup as a pool for my miner? 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
Everything looks good with this review! Additionally, HashAltcoin offers a demo for the F1 on their website if you’re interested; my test run went just fine with the linked ZP pool in the first post of this thread.

Where does this miner ship from? I live in the United States and I am aware that there’s a pretty hefty import fee for miners from China. I have a feeling this does ship from China given the site has language options in English and also Simplified Chinese, but it’d be great if someone could confirm this information.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Thank you very much!!!!

Yeah you got off on wrong foot by not sending a sample to someone.

You need understand  there have been more then 1000  scams with fake gear since 2010.

This site has more then a dozen good reviewers.

Myself

bittawm

vosk

All of us have reviewed gear.  Most of us ask for gear to be sent on you the new builder's dime.

If I take on a new piece from a new guy.  I review it.  and I buy it or I send  it back to anywhere the builder wants in the world.

It helps new people get started.
So when you refused to do that  most often  it means you are a scammer.

I understand we have different cultural issues. Language barriers.  But all in all we are looking to promote mining and coins for the benefit of all of us.

Suchmoon sent me a reply I think your negative will be looked into this weekend.

Good luck with this gear.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
great review!  Its good to see solid information in the sea of nonsense that the altcoin mining subforum has become Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 6

Thank you very much!!!!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
do they accept wire transfer? if not, bittawm do you accept it?
Latest news from our official discord: https://discord.gg/eUNRSgy:

Our  Blackminer F1 users sent us feedback of the newly released algo: The daily profit is $25-$45 !!!!!

Congratulations !!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
I assume these are Chinese based?  Paying the hosting fee seems  better then paying the Trump tax.
I believe their negative trust should now be rightly removed.

I tried to send a pm to the person who put the neg trust, but never had a reply. I did that because , finally, i'm seeing a good project
legendary

agreed
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
I too can confirm their miner really does exist! I just received it yesterday and works as described so far and will be releasing a full review video on my YouTube channel soon as will.

I too have seen plenty of scams over the years and I do have to say this is definitely not one of them. I am very impressed with their customer service and how fast they were able to ship it out.

Pages:
Jump to: