Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashflare and Genesis - page 2. (Read 1122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 26, 2017, 07:53:09 PM
That was not a godo idea that you are investing in hashflare or genesis mining that actually not profitable anymore and more not profitable right now ..
If you seen they are just promoting and giving you a good for every contract expect that difficulty of mining is increasing daily that i think it can be lose in the end ..and i can say almost all cloud mining site are scam there is no cloud mining site can be profitable and almost all for me are scam.. what is the purposes to them of giving paid hash power where they can earn it and mined it with their own?
This deeply before you decide..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 06:50:23 PM
Check to see how difficulty has changed and it should all be clear.  My recommendation is to stay away from almost all cloud mining.  You'll be better off just buying coins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 06:28:56 PM
Hi guys,

think this may actually be my first post, not sure, but something came to mind and I was curious if you guys noticed it as well. 

I have contracts with Hashflare and Genesis (if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them) , I have pretty much have had the same amount of power mining since ummm say last year, I added to genesis about 2 months ago and plan to add a great deal to hashflare coming up here.   

As I said I've had the same amount of mining power, earlier this year I noticed my hashflare leaped to like $8 a day, which helped me get my return a lot faster , since then  these last few months I have not been able to break $7 , no matter what pool I'm mining in.    My thing is I could be wrong , I'm sure I'm still a few steps back on how everything works, but If I was making lets say $6 a day 2 months ago and bitcoin has pretty much doubled since then, should I also be making double especially with the fee's being up?

Let me know what you think, look forward to hearing from you and also if you having any cloud mining recommendations , none of those microhash , bitlakes , thunderbit , i'm talking legit stuff..
Pages:
Jump to: