Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashflare.io is a confirmed scam now - Beware - page 2. (Read 530 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hashflare.io took the chance of delayed transactions to start scamming.
even tho your order confirm on the blockchain more than 300 confirmations it still shows pending on their site, and in few days it goes timeout, but they got the money and it's in their wallet, still you wont get your contract.

They do not answer support requests, they don't care.

another scam was done and finished, if you wanna cry here about your BTC use this thread.

Their facebook page is active (based on Hashflare FB account's activity) but as expected, it was full of complaints and negative feedback.

Ask if why tickets are not being answered, they responded: Please note, that due to the emerging issues, the support queue currently has over 20,000 tickets. Our customer support team will reply to and handle every single request, though the response time may reach over 14 days in some cases.

People should wake up. Rising numbers of tickets means continous problem are being added everyday.
Activity: 457
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
All because Bitcoin is going up..they will give you contract then bitcoin become low...This is how the do bussines in Latvia.
^.^
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Its aways been the same case for all the cloud mining sites and this will never gonna end really. For such Ponzi schmese only newbies fall into trap and get robbed. To avoid this one to happen we must always keep positing about the reviews like you did it juts now.

Hashflare is one of the cloud mining where I also invested money before but I was not able to reach my minimum amount and contract ended. This caused me to pay even more so that I can extend my contract terms and try to cash out. But this cycle is made such that we never earn the money and their minimum washout is also huge. Plus increase fees killing the whole fun of investment into such sites. Yes, indeed we should stay away from such sites.

Only one Iv ever trusted "cloud mining" wise is EOBOT, don't look like much but there good at what they do and payments always work
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
Its aways been the same case for all the cloud mining sites and this will never gonna end really. For such Ponzi schmese only newbies fall into trap and get robbed. To avoid this one to happen we must always keep positing about the reviews like you did it juts now.

Hashflare is one of the cloud mining where I also invested money before but I was not able to reach my minimum amount and contract ended. This caused me to pay even more so that I can extend my contract terms and try to cash out. But this cycle is made such that we never earn the money and their minimum washout is also huge. Plus increase fees killing the whole fun of investment into such sites. Yes, indeed we should stay away from such sites.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Hashflare.io took the chance of delayed transactions to start scamming.
even tho your order confirm on the blockchain more than 300 confirmations it still shows pending on their site, and in few days it goes timeout, but they got the money and it's in their wallet, still you wont get your contract.

They do not answer support requests, they don't care.

another scam was done and finished, if you wanna cry here about your BTC use this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: