Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashflare.io SCAM WARNING: Takes BTC, Provides Nothing, Doesnt Reply - page 2. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
There are many reports of Hashflare/Hashcoins scamming miners over the years & all of them are true. Do a search on this forum for "Hashcoins scam", "Hashflare scam", "Polybius scam" or Emercoin scam" & you will find a wealth of info/proof.

All cloudmining is a either a scam, a ponzi, a rip-off or all three. Hashcoins are Hashflare are Polybius are Emercoin who are are the same group of scammers & are responsible for selling vapourware miners (Hashcoins), keeping them for themselves to start Hashflare then organizing scam ICO's (Polybius being the latest) to rip off even more people before abandoning them (again).

Don't get suckered into cloudmining & don't touch anything involving Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
It's obviously a scam mate i don't get it how is it that you all are not even able to see signs from the site itself.

Here are some of those :

The above are screenshots i received a month ago you might say nothing is wrong but they have mentioned that by this much time you will get this much amount of return.

So what's wrong???

Well mining returns will differ depending on the mining difficulty so how is it possible that then can guess a certain amount of profit and even the time of it's occurrence doesn't all these not give you a idea at all.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
This is a sticky situation to be in. I mean if they don't respond to your support tickets then there is really no other way of communicating with them. Even though i would consider hash flare a very dodgy business anyways, are you sure that your bitcoin transaction was sent to the right address?

Because this is one of a kind sort of complaint. Every single complaint against them is about the payouts/degradation of contract, but none of the complaints i've heard up to this point is about the buying of contract not working.

Hopefully you sort this out, but even if you do i have to let you know that there is very little in investing in cloud mining.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
UPDATE: MY OWN PAYMENT WAS ULTIMATELY CREDITED BY HASHFLARE, AND I HAVE GIVEN THEM POSITIVE TRUST FEEDBACK NOW.  Others are replying below about their own payment experience with Hashflare.

Story: I attempted to purchase hashing capacity on the Hashflare.io web site, paid for it with BTC, and my order on the Hashflare web site stays in "Pending" state (as of right now more than 8 days later).  Even though I have used their "Contact Us" feature of their web site to open a ticket about it, which is also the only way I can see to contact them at all, I have received no replies from them at all.  UPDATE: They finally responded 10 days later and accepted my payment.

Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hashflare-514754

Reference Link: https://hashflare.io
Amount Scammed: 0.06110000 BTC
Payment Method: Bitcoin
PM/Chat Logs: None because Hashflare doesn't offer any way to chat with them!  UPDATE: They could certainly improve on this, but they apparently do eventually handle every support request via email, just agonizingly slowly.
Additional Notes: I attempted to contact anyone there a few times, via email, and I have simply been ignored.  My BTC is gone and I know that Hashflare received it (see the blockchain.info link).  This is apparently what they do to new "customers", they take us through several steps on their web site to buy hashrate, give a BTC receive address, and then once the BTC is transferred they simply keep it, providing nothing at all, and then they don't reply to any support requests.  The excuse is that they're too busy to bother.  UPDATE: They finally did handle it.
Pages:
Jump to: