Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 99. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Sold my 220 GH/s miner on the marketplace. Can't withdraw the coin to my wallet because I have to have a paid miner to do so. Obviously the 220 GH/s miner was paid so I shouldn't be subject to that clause. Just trying to get my $ out of it. Please address this ASAP.

We changed it so that you can withdraw after selling a miner.

-Sahra

Cool to hear.  I've sold my miner in the marketplace and was able to withdraw afterwards.

Nice referral program also! earned $26 so far and decided to pour into a new shiny miner Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Sold my 220 GH/s miner on the marketplace. Can't withdraw the coin to my wallet because I have to have a paid miner to do so. Obviously the 220 GH/s miner was paid so I shouldn't be subject to that clause. Just trying to get my $ out of it. Please address this ASAP.

We changed it so that you can withdraw after selling a miner.

-Sahra
Activity: 40

lol. well that is honestly hilarious. guess you went back to newbie status after trying to jump ship.

Lol jump ship? Anyways thanks for the comment of zero value. Carry on.

yes jump ship. based on your post, you are selling off the only paid miner that you had. any withdrawal after that would presumably be the lump sum of any earnings/remainder of btc on the account. in effect leaving you only with what was freely given. thus the jumping of ship.

my post was not meant to be of significant value. it was simply meant to convey friendly/humorous banter in your time of troubles.

absolutely no reason for you to raise you hackles. -1 for that bad egg.
Activity: 12

lol. well that is honestly hilarious. guess you went back to newbie status after trying to jump ship.

Lol jump ship? Anyways thanks for the comment of zero value. Carry on.
Activity: 40

Activity: 12
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Regarding deposits

Hashie credits deposits after 3 confirmations. If your transaction is unconfirmed, you will need to wait for it to reach 3 confirmations.

Transactions with fewer inputs, and higher fees are more likely to be included into blocks by miners.

-Sahra
Activity: 196
i have 51 referrals.

with 0.003 .. earned.

If people aren't buying miners, that really can't be helped.
Activity: 182
i have 51 referrals.

with 0.003 .. earned.
Activity: 151
Hello Pals!, we have made a piece about the service in Spanish, you can check it out here

http://www.mundocrypto.com.ve/mineria/hashie-co-nuevo-servicio-de-mineria-en-la-nube/

Tips or GHs are welcome  Grin

Sorry the link wasn't right  Tongue Tongue , fixed now
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
How many referrals does everyone have? Grin

Over 500, might sound good however Total earnings: 0.03766240, everyone just grabbing the free miner

Wow I have one.  ;Dl  And have been paid nothing.
Activity: 182
if they tips with ghs if you translate or create a good welcome post in portuguese.

Just let me know. o>o
Activity: 151
Hello Pals!, we have made a piece about the service in Spanish, you can check it out here

http://www.mundocrypto.com.ve/mineria/hashie-co-nuevo-servicio-de-mineria-en-la-nube/

Tips or GHs are welcome  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How many referrals does everyone have? Grin

Over 500, might sound good however Total earnings: 0.03766240, everyone just grabbing the free miner
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Hello folks,

We are opening up some social media platforms ( more to come )  add us on twitter if you want to get the latest:

https://twitter.com/hashieco

Thanks!

ok i follow you to see the news.. and i retweet  Smiley

Thanks! more to come Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Hello folks,

We are opening up some social media platforms ( more to come )  add us on twitter if you want to get the latest:

Thanks!

ok i follow you to see the news.. and i retweet  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Hello folks,

Thanks!
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
I have 0.

I'm new to the whole cloud mining thing so maybe I'm missing something but why would I use the market to GH if I can buy them for less straight from Hashie? Right now I only see 1 that is slightly lower than the store price and the rest are higher.

So you buy that one that's lower and don't buy the ones that are higher. This will send a message to the sellers that the prices need to be lower.

Also keep in mind that hashie takes a fairly large fee from market transactions, and no one has really made that much from mining yet so the sellers would have to sell at a loss to make the price lower than the store price. This might change in a few weeks when more mining revenue is cashed out and there is more liquidity, but it will also depend on how/if store pricing will change.

yes now its time to buy... not to sell .. "or wait and observe"
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have 0.

I'm new to the whole cloud mining thing so maybe I'm missing something but why would I use the market to GH if I can buy them for less straight from Hashie? Right now I only see 1 that is slightly lower than the store price and the rest are higher.

So you buy that one that's lower and don't buy the ones that are higher. This will send a message to the sellers that the prices need to be lower.

Also keep in mind that hashie takes a fairly large fee from market transactions, and no one has really made that much from mining yet so the sellers would have to sell at a loss to make the price lower than the store price. This might change in a few weeks when more mining revenue is cashed out and there is more liquidity, but it will also depend on how/if store pricing will change.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I have 0.

I'm new to the whole cloud mining thing so maybe I'm missing something but why would I use the market to buy GH if I can buy them for less straight from Hashie? Right now I only see 1 that is slightly lower than the store price and the rest are higher.
Pages:
Jump to: