Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashlet - page 2. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
September 21, 2014, 02:36:03 AM
Question, I have  Hashlet Genesis, do i pay more fee that profit?

Hashlet Genesis fee is 0.02 USD per day and current earnings are about 0.06-0.07 USD per day. Is that what you're asking?

Yes!
Thanks Buddy!

Stay with Genesis, they seem more profitable for now.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
September 20, 2014, 05:00:33 PM

Hashlet Genesis fee is 0.02 USD per day and current earnings are about 0.06-0.07 USD per day. Is that what you're asking?

Yes!
Thanks Buddy!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 20, 2014, 04:40:46 PM

legendary
September 20, 2014, 04:25:20 PM
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
September 20, 2014, 09:43:50 AM
I must warn all of you before buying hashlets. I bought some hashlets and they immediately disapeared. I described my problem on support page, but no one cares.

Have you opened a ticket or you expect GAW to read your mind?
legendary
September 18, 2014, 07:35:35 AM
Maybe it was not clear from my first post. I lost my invested BTC, so I warn everybody before buying hashlets again.
     ?! Your fault?
Have you send your funds to CoinEx?

I sent some btc to my fund on ZenCloud. It was OK. I bought some hashlets after that. It appeared OK to. I received email about activation hashlets. But after refreshing page every purchased hashlets are lost. Where I did fault?

delete cache files, tried that yet? And bout the coinex.. I bet i lost more money than You! Cant change my avatar for Some reason..

I lost almost 100 Dogecoins still feel the pain.

Have you contacted GAW? Can you log in to your account? This must be solved
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 18, 2014, 07:16:17 AM
Maybe it was not clear from my first post. I lost my invested BTC, so I warn everybody before buying hashlets again.
     ?! Your fault?

I sent some btc to my fund on ZenCloud. It was OK. I bought some hashlets after that. It appeared OK to. I received email about activation hashlets. But after refreshing page every purchased hashlets are lost. Where I did fault?

delete cache files, tried that yet? And bout the coinex.. I bet i lost more money than You! Cant change my avatar for Some reason..
legendary
September 18, 2014, 07:01:00 AM
     ?! Your fault?

Share your activation codes whit us  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 18, 2014, 06:55:02 AM
      ?! Your fault?

legendary
September 18, 2014, 06:18:59 AM
      ?! Your fault?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 18, 2014, 06:05:53 AM

Did you send some btc to the internal address and never received or what happened? The website it's running fine and without big problems detected so far.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2014, 05:51:16 AM
      ?! Your fault?
September 18, 2014, 03:58:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2014, 01:22:10 AM
Hashlet Genesis is now $7.95

Wow, great news. Now everyone will be able to afford it. Gaw is really pushing the limit.

Too later then price back to 9.95USD for GM.

Well not that this is not affordable price either. You should probably get it before it will be even more expensive.

Yes I just noticed when I woke up this morning that the price had gone back, what was that about???
Was it a mistake??

I actually thought that the price cut was a good move, especially since Genesis Mining offer the same amount of hashpower at the same price, well 4 cents more expensive, yet in comparisons I am doing, so far the 10 GH/s with GM is giving me a much better payouts each day, so dropping the price to 7.99 I thought would make it more competititive.

Ian
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 17, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

Wow, great news. Now everyone will be able to afford it. Gaw is really pushing the limit.

Well not that this is not affordable price either. You should probably get it before it will be even more expensive.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 17, 2014, 07:22:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2014, 03:27:35 PM
I must warn all of you before buying hashlets. I bought some hashlets and they immediately disapeared. I described my problem on support page, but no one cares.

I think you got image bug and you can see hash speed on your dashboard.

ps: look like pool back now but not forum.

Hashtalk is working fine for me at the moment.

not working for me.

ps: I think found problem with ads block is blocking something and was working fine from yesterday.  Thank you

I've tried another browser (without ads block) , but nothing fixed.

I wonder what the problem is, as like I have said, am accessing the forums no problem. I know that doesn't help much though..

September 17, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

not working for me.

ps: I think found problem with ads block is blocking something and was working fine from yesterday.  Thank you

I've tried another browser (without ads block) , but nothing fixed.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2014, 02:54:34 PM

not working for me.

Pages:
Jump to: