Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 296. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2014, 11:33:18 AM
Congratulations! You've just discovered complimentary HASH RATE!

Let's sign up HASHNEST.com NOW

Enjoy the cloud mining free of charge just by saying something on the forum & PM your HASHNEST user name, the hash rate is yours!  

I love free hash!!!
Hashnest user: cscrypto
Thank you!  Grin
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
September 04, 2014, 11:18:39 AM
So you dont actually buy the hardware, just the GH?

Yes, it's just like CEX. Cloud mining

Cept less then half the cost and lower maint fee.

I can't believe people are paying cex price when a reputable company like bitmain comes out with a much better offer.

Then again, people at cryptsy are paying double cex price for ghs.  Crazy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
September 04, 2014, 11:14:47 AM
It was just a very clever way of diluting concentrated criticism.  I care not, as when all these deals turn out to be bad and panic sells ensue I will be here to clean up on cheap coin instead of overpriced hashes.

You must have missed my previous post where I had mentioned that I'd joined and bought some hash (4THs)...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8664247

You really bought 5BTC worth of this?  You sir a gambling master!

So far I'm just a gambling loser when it comes to cloudmining. But overall with hardware mining over the past year I've done pretty darn good.

Btw, I think I just got my "free hash"! My Hashnest admin now shows that I have a whopping 1GHs added to my original 4THs. Not exactly generous, lol.

Is it really a 1 GH "bonus"?

Anyone else received any bonus yet? I have not got anything in my account, maybe that 1 GH you saw wasn't the bonus?

No, I'm not certain that the 1GHs is the bonus. But I bought 4THs and don't recall seeing 4001GHs in the admin originally.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 04, 2014, 10:59:43 AM

Yes, it's just like CEX. Cloud mining
legendary
Activity: 1143
September 04, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
September 04, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
If existing users get the same kind of reward as the newbies then my username is

MunkeySpaz

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Let's sign up HASHNEST.com NOW, 

Please click below link to initial the hash rate account after you signed up, otherwise we cannot send the hash rate to you successfully.
https://www.hashnest.com/currency_markets/17/subscription
Enjoy the cloud mining free of charge just by saying something on the forum & PM your HASHNEST user name, the hash rate is yours!  

user name: Furious
Activity: 56
September 04, 2014, 10:24:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/yaJCjdQ.jpg

Wow!!! Thank you!!!

username: dripdropwet

Thanks for this Bitmain!  I'm willing to give it a try!  username: frigidformself
September 04, 2014, 10:21:35 AM
What about the people who've been users since before it was bought out? Or the users who've been paying for their shares? Do we get some freebies too?
legendary
Activity: 1456
September 04, 2014, 10:08:07 AM
The price still does not make sense with the maintenance fee, but I'll try out some free Ghs.

User: Pistachio
Activity: 42
September 04, 2014, 10:04:20 AM
I was about to buy some GHS at Hashnet. Having free "trial" opportunity is really a good choice to advertise!
Thank you @hashnest.com and @BITMAIN.

Looking forward the free hashes :-) Will PM username.

Did you get yours yet? I PM'd like an hour ago and haven't seen anything on my account.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 09:21:31 AM
I was about to buy some GHS at Hashnet. Having free "trial" opportunity is really a good choice to advertise!
Thank you @hashnest.com and @BITMAIN.

Looking forward the free hashes :-) Will PM username.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 09:16:31 AM
It's really a pretty decent deal.  While I prefer to have the hardware in-hand, and I'll keep ordering from BitMain, the site's not a bad deal...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
September 04, 2014, 09:11:54 AM
It was just a very clever way of diluting concentrated criticism.  I care not, as when all these deals turn out to be bad and panic sells ensue I will be here to clean up on cheap coin instead of overpriced hashes.

You must have missed my previous post where I had mentioned that I'd joined and bought some hash (4THs)...

So far I'm just a gambling loser when it comes to cloudmining. But overall with hardware mining over the past year I've done pretty darn good.

Btw, I think I just got my "free hash"! My Hashnest admin now shows that I have a whopping 1GHs added to my original 4THs. Not exactly generous, lol.

Anyone else received any bonus yet? I have not got anything in my account, maybe that 1 GH you saw wasn't the bonus?

Havent seen anything on my account other than "subscribing for hash rate"

I think that happens every time anyone clicks on the "operator" tab
September 04, 2014, 09:07:31 AM

Havent seen anything on my account other than "subscribing for hash rate"
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
September 04, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

Glow Stick Dance!
September 04, 2014, 08:46:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
September 04, 2014, 08:36:26 AM

You really bought 5BTC worth of this?  You sir a gambling master!
Glow Stick Dance!
September 04, 2014, 08:17:51 AM
Great! Offer "free hash" and the thread turns into a total shitfest of begging.   Angry

Who pissed in your cherios? Can't be happy for anything relating to cloud mining can you? As soon as someone mentions something about cloud mining, or anything positive happens you freak out and complain out of some righteous indignation?

You KNOW these won't ROI right? Under no circumstance? NO reason to hedge, or anything right? Clearly you think 1 thing, and that should be it right? No room for any other opinion? Get over yourself.

I've said nothing so far in this thread whether Hashnest is a wise investment or not. In fact this is my fourth investment in Cloud Mining. I've had positive ROI with PBMining, lost some significant BTC with CEX and got royally fucked with the Lunamine scam. So yes, I do have varying opinions on cloudmining in general.

I just hate the pointless spammy "Hey, send me free hash!" posts cluttering up the thread now. People should at least offer some content in their posts. But the offer of anything free just brings out the lazy people in droves.
September 04, 2014, 08:17:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/yaJCjdQ.jpg

Wow!!! Thank you!!!

username: dripdropwet

Ill take some too Smiley

username: zdaz14
Jump to: