Pages:
Author

Topic: --Hashnet Main Thread - Decentralized Pure Bitcoin Cloud Mining-- - page 2. (Read 2642 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
subscribed just now. i have been waiting for a decent bitcoin mining platform for a long time. I can't wait to try you guys out in June.
Activity: 47
When will be the exact starting date released?
Activity: 13
thanks for the heads up. i will keep an eye on this.

quick question: will there be any referral policy? thanks  Grin

thank you for your support. at the moment i can tell you that we are planning on offering a referral system, but it will be very minimal in amount. We do want our users to spread the world and advertise our services, however we also have to take into account the dangers referral's pose in terms of financial burden.

I will let you know when we have a solid plan for the referral system.
Activity: 13
2015.08.11: UPDATE

By August 20th Hashnet is going to introduce a completely reimagined design and some minor and major upgrades, fixes to the website.

List of fixes/upgrades:

• Fix the issue that multiple orders at the same price get listed as separate and not added up together
  • Replace the share column with Referral Income, so users can see their income from referrals
  • Historical list of deposits, and pending deposits added to the deposit page
  • Historical list of withdrawals, and pending withdrawals added to the withdrawal page
  • Summarizing user information on a balance/profits page: 1, Current Bitcoin Balance shown, 2, current GH/s shown
  • Addition of Liquidation Button

Liquidation Button Explained:

With the liquidation button customers can sell their mining power whenever they like even when the market is dried up. If you choose to liquidate some Gh/s, you cannot reverse that position, and it will take 2 days of processing, since we will need to refill our hot wallet. You can monitor your liquidation processing in your Profits/Balance Page. The price of liquidation depends on the market and the demand for liquidation.
With the addition of the liquidation button, the Return on Investment will become extremely quick, since the investor can sell all of his/her positions directly to Hashnet whenever he wants.

Current Hashnet Gh/s offering price: 0.00175
Hashnet Liquidation price: 0.0017
Hashnet Profits annually: 9%-10%

Sneak peak of new design:[/center]

https://i.imgur.com/Ihkw5Ey.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Hashnet Beta launched on July 1st. Join us at www.hashnet.co![/font]

Hashnet Main Thread

Bitcointalk is the largest and most well-known Bitcoin Forum in the world. So, without any hesitation I felt the need to start a thread on behalf of Hashnet Mining in order to share updates and interact with users.

If you are someone who has no interest in Bitcoin cloud mining then this thread is not for you. But if you are someone who has been looking for a decent, safe, and efficient pure Bitcoin cloud-mining service then you should read on.

First of all, what is Hashnet?

Hashnet is a small size decentralized bitcoin cloud mining platform scheduled to launch in June 2015. Our mission is to revive pure Bitcoin cloud-mining by offering an efficient and still profitable solution.

After the initial mining power offering, users will have the opportunity to buy, sell, auto-invest, and/or day-trade on our trading platform. This way our users will have the chance to purchase mining power at the most competitive equilibrium market price. On top of that, such a trading platform will allow users to instantly liquidate GH/s, making mining power a commodity yet again.

Hashnet is not going to be involved in the mining of alternate cryptocurrencies such as litecoin or dogecoin. At this stage we are set to focus on pure Bitcoin mining, because of the positive investor climate, stable price, and potential of the coin.

Based on our calculations using the initial price for GH/s Hashnet estimates a 150 day return on investment period. However, this does not include potential liquidation on the trading platform that can further accelerate the ROI period.

Hashnet might not be the largest mining service, or the one with ROI of 100 days or less (that based on our tests is quite impressive if not impossible), but Hashnet is going to be the mining service that is secure, safe, and fair. We put customer satisfaction as our No. 1 priority, and we will work extremely hard to offer the best possible cloud mining experience, but we will never offer deals that are not possible to achieve.

There is a lot more that should be covered, but at this stage I feel that a brief introduction is quite good enough.
Make sure to comment, share, and follow this thread, since I will be updating it constantly with essential information regarding new and coming features, and service related news.

If you would like to visit our landing page and subscribe to our mailing list, that will only be used to send 1 email containing the precise launch of our services including the initial mining power offering, just make sure to click on the following link, or you can follow us on twitter as well @Hashnet_Mining

http://s12.postimg.org/3lozengtp/Screen_Shot_2015_07_02_at_17_41_05.png
Pages:
Jump to: