Pages:
Author

Topic: hashocean! - page 2. (Read 2329 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 29, 2016, 09:30:49 AM
I'm getting 0,08 btc per day now from them Smiley. ROI in about 20 days

I am not a Gavin fan, but the best thing he did... When he was still Lead Developer... was to warn people against all Cloud mining services. Yes, you might reach ROI or you might even make a profit,

BUT at whose expense? The people coming in after you will pay for that profit and someone will be left crying. Ask yourself this question.. Why would someone sell hash power, if they could just use it

on their own and mine for their own profits?  Huh

Well they stated they earn also by trading and mining in bitcoin and altcoins. While I don't believe they only mine, they are operating for 2 years+ now. Doing something good...
Activity: 163
April 29, 2016, 09:28:07 AM
It's just another ponzi cloud mining guys, when there's no new investor or they got lots of money, they will run away with customer money.
They never show us strong proof that they have real miners anyway.
Those ponzi schemes are even more popular how we approaching halving, so try not to involve in such investments. I don't need hard proofs, mining already is very low profitabil if you dont live in China, and cloud mining in most cases is scam.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
April 29, 2016, 09:25:58 AM

I am not a Gavin fan, but the best thing he did... When he was still Lead Developer... was to warn people against all Cloud mining services. Yes, you might reach ROI or you might even make a profit,

BUT at whose expense? The people coming in after you will pay for that profit and someone will be left crying. Ask yourself this question.. Why would someone sell hash power, if they could just use it

on their own and mine for their own profits?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 29, 2016, 09:20:43 AM
BTC
that hashrate is a joke, not even one old s3, we are in the tera zone now as minimum, future asic will begin with 10 tera probably

Yes The Hash Rat Joke like u say

But if u see Hashocean they use GH For Mining right they said at home page our power 166.4 GH/show they Get This Profit under this 166.4 GH/s as u know the GH/s Did`nt get $0.5 per Day

now i wont know what hashocean use for mining And Dont Say VGA Card I did`nt think it too

that my opinion too ,, we need more opinion and ideas about this work , maybe we know the machines they use and make high profit !!

If hashocean really got their equipments for real- with strong proofs, pics, with some visitors vouching for it etc. they won't be tagged as ponzi here in bitcointalk.

They can make more money if they will mine alone than share their khs to other persons.

Like I said it's just like virtual mining with no tools but the statistics is quite near the reality due to some good mining computations with current difficulty.

They still operating today and able to pay their members because there are still new investors entering the scene and at the same time existing investors adding investment to purchase additional hashpower.
Activity: 236
★ Always strive for the best ★
April 29, 2016, 09:19:14 AM
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 29, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
BTC
that hashrate is a joke, not even one old s3, we are in the tera zone now as minimum, future asic will begin with 10 tera probably

But if u see Hashocean they use GH For Mining right they said at home page our power 166.4 GH/show they Get This Profit under this 166.4 GH/s as u know the GH/s Did`nt get $0.5 per Day

now i wont know what hashocean use for mining And Dont Say VGA Card I did`nt think it too

that my opinion too ,, we need more opinion and ideas about this work , maybe we know the machines they use and make high profit !!
Activity: 140
April 29, 2016, 08:39:41 AM
Im using it and im 77khs now, im not compounding anymore cause the payment will be 1/2 after the halving
Activity: 5
April 29, 2016, 08:36:19 AM
BTC

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2016, 08:35:25 AM
HashOcean use vga for mining, i have used their service with a little money of course. Because i always becareful on Investment.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 29, 2016, 08:34:24 AM
i want know what hashocean use at mining!!! how  hashocean power IS 164 G/H !!  Huh Huh

They use virtual kind of machine.

No real mining equipments. That's all.

They still pays because there's still investors.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 29, 2016, 08:32:03 AM
Should this be in a different forum, where it will reach the people more involved in this aspect.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 29, 2016, 08:20:15 AM
Activity: 2
April 29, 2016, 07:57:51 AM
i want know what hashocean use at mining!!! how  hashocean power IS 164 G/H !!  Huh Huh

Pages:
Jump to: