Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHOCEAN ONLINE BITCOIN CLOUD MINING, IS IT GONE FOREVER? - page 2. (Read 6989 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes bro this is a bad news for all the miners that hashocean is gone now but I heard a news about it that it will come back on 29/6/2016, but I don't know the news is truth or not......
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The net is flooding with  cursing messages saying the Hashocean.com is a scam. I have checked the website and its no longer there. Some claim that hashocean will be back and its just under maintenance due to attack by a chinese hacker.

What do you think guys will it still go back or no more?

It is gone forever i think. But there is a site called Hashocean.uk try to open it. The web layout was still there but you cannot login. Well some say that hash will be back since that site is the sign of its comeback. But I don recommend people to give hope to people only to get discourage later. Its best to move on and invest on other sites or focus here on bitcointalk.org and earn.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
They must think people stupid well some are.

I find it hard to believe that sites was hacked and facebook and youtube and tweeter all the same time.

I think they got wiped out due to the briext with 3.5 trillion dollars wiped.

I also believe they had few websites

bitminer
rapid miner
and more they all look smilar and have russian background
Activity: 74
I sincerely expected this would happen to the Halvening.
After all, the Halvening would be the perfect excuse to the end of service activities.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Don't waste your money believing in it you will scam second time, Hashocean used your losing money
to decived you again. By the way if you already try it update this tread what happen in your  requesting refund.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Anyone else received this email hashocean today?

Hello, unfortunately these days our website hashocean.com, was hacked. Hackers took our domain and we have no control over anything. For our stupidity, we do not have the backup of the database.

We will do the refund for you, but as we have not saved history, we will refund you your mining purchase under the following conditions.

"Take the following actions properly, we have more than 700,000 users, and if we are looking for 1 by 1, would take years."

To receive your purchases refund please visit: http://hashocean-refunds.com

I will risk 0.5, maybe i can get a refund of my 30 btc purchase.

SCAMMER!!!
Posting the same message in multiple threads.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/someone-received-a-email-from-hashocean-about-refund-1528976
Activity: 3
https://www.facebook.com/oceanhash

I send email they and wait for answer. 3880 Hs to refund  Angry
Activity: 420
The net is flooding with  cursing messages saying the Hashocean.com is a scam. I have checked the website and its no longer there. Some claim that hashocean will be back and its just under maintenance due to attack by a chinese hacker.

yes i notice from social media and some site like cointelegraph,of course the member of hashocean start panic because the site cannot opened,and i will said it was hacker attack,take over the domain,feel sad for people who still believe in cloud mining after so many victims are frustate.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/major-bitcoin-miner-disappears-along-with-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-bitcoin

Cointelegraph has been promoting all kinds of shit lately and all kind of scams as long as they get some payment for them. You cannot really believe it was some hacker doing this, it was just Hashocean that run away with more than 3.5 million dollars as you can read from other threads in service discussion. I laughed a lot at a guy in the article who still has hopes to get his money back, really some persons never learn, its sad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

yes i notice from social media and some site like cointelegraph,of course the member of hashocean start panic because the site cannot opened,and i will said it was hacker attack,take over the domain,feel sad for people who still believe in cloud mining after so many victims are frustate.
http://cointelegraph.com/news/major-bitcoin-miner-disappears-along-with-millions-of-dollars-worth-of-bitcoin
Activity: 11
I lost money too. Banks are safe but gives Government power. Power we want back.Bitcoin would make this possible but  Bitcoin is built around greed and does not care about you. Every one needs to pull there money out until someone stop these scams from happening. Hash Ocean is a good example. They steal but who is going to stop the or punish them. Not the big players in the Bitcoin industry.  they only care about themselves. Take back your money. Stop using bitcoin and take back your power. They will fix it when the money stops coming in.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
people were registering and investing in HO this past month, now isn't that odd that they run away while they could gain even more by staying?
After looking that site now I see some one trying to take advantage of people, if you want to give money back to people you don't ask them to send you more money.
I hope no one fall for this as this is a pure lie, lol they even asking for the password, and what stupidity? no back up? since when cloud
users need back up? how could some one forgets to create a back up of such important information?
Activity: 112
Damn guys. What can we do to get our Money. back im still shocked of this i lost alot
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
bullshit

Wow a scammer in a scammer thread. You're a blast from the past. I thought you bailed out in 2013? Did you not expect to see anyone from 2011-2013 still on the forum? Where's your scammer tag bro?  lol

Looks like that piece of shit sold it to another piece of shit in 2015 along with the email. Or had a nasty car crash, was in a coma for eighteen months and woke up talking with a R*ssian accent.

LOL

I hope all these piece of shit scammers get raped bloody in prison by an AIDS ridden giant black cock.

Wow tell us how you really feel.

With that said I agree. Only a short while before btc halving to boot. Pretty evil move.

I think the facebook page removal was rather telling.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
bullshit

Wow a scammer in a scammer thread. You're a blast from the past. I thought you bailed out in 2013? Did you not expect to see anyone from 2011-2013 still on the forum? Where's your scammer tag bro?  lol

Looks like that piece of shit sold it to another piece of shit in 2015 along with the email. Or had a nasty car crash, was in a coma for eighteen months and woke up talking with a R*ssian accent.

LOL

I hope all these piece of shit scammers get raped bloody in prison by an AIDS ridden giant black cock.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
bullshit

Activity: 10
why is people so surprised? this was meant to happen
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Hello, unfortunately these days our website hashocean.com, was hacked. Hackers took our domain and we have no control over anything. For our stupidity, we do not have the backup of the database.

We will do the refund for you, but as we have not saved history, we will refund you your mining purchase under the following conditions.

"Take the following actions properly, we have more than 700,000 users, and if we are looking for 1 by 1, would take years."

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Two possible reasons for this post come to mind

1) You are terminally stupid
2) You are the scammer behind this obviously fake refund site.

Which is it?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

dont be stupid dont send more BTC to get a refund this is a Scam, lol
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

Pages:
Jump to: