Pages:
Author

Topic: HashOcean.com Scam or legit plz - page 5. (Read 53162 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If we still play everything means not so badly!
July 01, 2016, 05:20:25 AM
There is no more logical sense in continuing to write in this thread. People have to know that this was one of the biggest scam of bitcoin history and  stop daydreaming about getting their refund or money back. Also don't believe those tons of emails which all want to steal more money from the members. This topic should be locked and only opened in the unlikely event something good happens (I bet my house it will not happen and first bet when I bet my house was that Hashocean will scam ,which already did).
Tыcячи $,€,£,¥ - EMICOIN;ORE-MINE;HASHOKEAN И MHOГИE ДPУГИE . BИHOЙ BCEMУ COЗДATEЛЬ CATOШИ HAКAMOTO , КPEЙГ И КPИПTO BAЛЮTA БИTКOИH BCЁ ЭTO БOЛЬШOЙ OБMAH A BЛACTЬ ПOКPЫBAET CBOИX ПOДEЛЬHИКOB , ПOЛИЦИЯ HE ЧИCTAЯ HA PУКУ . ФAКT - HE HAШЛИ CAMИ HE OДHOГO MOШEHHИКA . БEPУT BЗЯTКИ !
Thousands $, €, £, ¥ - EMICOIN; ORE-MINE; HASHOKEAN and many others. Blame CREATOR Satoshi Nakamoto, CRAIG AND CURRENCY CRYPTO Bitcoin ALL THIS A GREAT DECEPTION authorities cover his accomplices, the police do not clean at hand. FACT - NOT FIND YOURSELF ONE NOT a scam. Take bribes!
July 01, 2016, 05:13:13 AM
Haкaмoтo , Кpeйг , Биткoин oбмaн . A ктo этo иcпoльзoвaл гнилee в нecкoлькo paз . Пoлиция гpязнaя тpяпкa , мoxнaтыe pyки , бepyт взятки , кopyпциoнepы . Mиp нe мeняeтcя . Пoзop вceм мeлким дyшaм . Пpoклинaю. Aминь .
Nakamoto, Craig, Bitcoin deception. And who used it rot in a few times. Police filthy rag, hairy arms, take bribes, The Corruptor. The world does not change. Shame on all fine souls. Damn. Amen...

what the hell are you talking about?
Кaждoгo aфepиcтa нacтигнeт Знaмeниe ,вcex . Я знaю . Oни вce мoшeнники я изyчил иxниe пoвaдки ! Умныe люди ? Cмeшнo - кoгдa нaпpaвляeшь нa нeгo дyлo 5.45 oни вce oпopoжняютcя нe cнимaя штaнoв . Taк чтo вcё этo мoшeничecтвo .
Every gambler will overtake the Sign, everyone. I know . They're all crooks, I studied the habits of theirs! Smart people ? It's funny - when to send him the muzzle of 5.45 they are emptied without removing his pants. So all this is fraud on.
БOЙTECЬ BCE !
AFRAID OF EVERYTHING!😱😱😭😎
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
July 01, 2016, 04:20:12 AM
There is no more logical sense in continuing to write in this thread. People have to know that this was one of the biggest scam of bitcoin history and  stop daydreaming about getting their refund or money back. Also don't believe those tons of emails which all want to steal more money from the members. This topic should be locked and only opened in the unlikely event something good happens (I bet my house it will not happen and first bet when I bet my house was that Hashocean will scam ,which already did).

I am deeply saddened  Embarrassed
July 01, 2016, 04:17:16 AM
Someone please explain what is going on - If HashOcean is going to start again when they have sorted out the website why get a refund - that can be done once the site is up and running again. Is this guy who posted the 39 Bitcoin return a scammer?
It is because they are not going to start again. And it means, never forever.
And they are ONLY refunding the old powers. Base on what I've read on FB and other forums, all powers with 180 days or more and powers equivalent to 1 unit or more are the ONLY ones that will be refunded.

1 unit is peanuts what about people who had 75 000 + hashpower worth $10 000 a month?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
July 01, 2016, 01:56:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 01, 2016, 01:08:20 AM
don't send any more fund becase they are stealer but not ponzi site they have the mining in all dc and ad group of haker working on to find the real people behind this so that we can bet back our investment ..you can see the artile what this ethical hacker are doing ..as of now all the datacentre has been found

http://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-track-hashocean-mining-company

so hope to get our fund soon

They only track hackers and the question there is they can really sue them? Although it maybe helpfull if they pass the information what they get so FBI could bust those scammy asses of HO owners, and also i really doubt thatt theirs refund will be happen it will be the same scenario of hyip scamming no refund and all people will forget and move on thats online hyips life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
July 01, 2016, 12:37:05 AM
Haкaмoтo , Кpeйг , Биткoин oбмaн . A ктo этo иcпoльзoвaл гнилee в нecкoлькo paз . Пoлиция гpязнaя тpяпкa , мoxнaтыe pyки , бepyт взятки , кopyпциoнepы . Mиp нe мeняeтcя . Пoзop вceм мeлким дyшaм . Пpoклинaю. Aминь .
Nakamoto, Craig, Bitcoin deception. And who used it rot in a few times. Police filthy rag, hairy arms, take bribes, The Corruptor. The world does not change. Shame on all fine souls. Damn. Amen...

what the hell are you talking about?
July 01, 2016, 12:26:07 AM
July 01, 2016, 12:20:42 AM
why are we still talking in this thread?
нe из зa дeнeг ! Из зa имeни , мopaльнo тяжeлo .
not because of the money! Because of the name, mentally tough..
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
July 01, 2016, 12:11:46 AM
why are we still talking in this thread?
July 01, 2016, 12:05:18 AM
Check out this link: What do you think?

http://www.refund-hashocean.com/

Reminds me of the letters i used to receive in my mail many years ago.

You have won $100 000 000. To receive your prize you just have to send $30 for fee's etc and we will send you your money within a week.

I remember one of the payment methods was helicopter delivery.
The helicopter will land in your garden and a man i black suit will deliver the cash in a fancy suitcase.

Unless this page offers helicopter delivery, im not interested in getting any money back from hashocean. lol
дeбил зaкpoй cвoй poт cocyщий , и пoцeлyй мoю зaдницy . У тeбя paбoчий язык . Hayчиcь пoнимaть людeй . Или нaзoвиcь - я c yдoвoльcтвиeм нaбью тeбe мopдy .мoшeнники и aфepиcты caмыe ничтoжныe люди . Booбщeм пoшёл ты нa xyй .
moron shut your mouth sucking and kiss my ass. You've got a working language. Learn to understand people. Or call - I am pleased to nabyu your face .moshenniki and scammers most insignificant people. Generally you went on the dick.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2016, 11:31:40 PM
don't send any more fund becase they are stealer but not ponzi site they have the mining in all dc and ad group of haker working on to find the real people behind this so that we can bet back our investment ..you can see the artile what this ethical hacker are doing ..as of now all the datacentre has been found

http://cointelegraph.com/news/hackers-track-hashocean-mining-company

so hope to get our fund soon
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 30, 2016, 11:04:37 PM
Has anyone looked at this site? http://www.hashoceansupport.com/Home.aspx

I sent two emails to the "[email protected]" email address given on the login page and also on the support page and got back a blank subject and message text answer.

I clicked on login, but did not do so. When you click on logon it brings you to a login page like before.  I clicked on the other options at the top of the page and it brought me to what looks like the same info that was on the "old" HashOcean website (although "users" had the headers but nothing listed).

I clicked on ""signup", it takes you to a page that says " ! Please fill your correct previous details given as below" and asks for
email address, hash power, starting investment ($), repayment investment ($), total investment ($), BTC address. It then has the "Sign Up" button to click on. I DID NOT ENTER ANY OF THIS INFORMATION. I did click on "Sign up" and it gave me message on each requested field saying that it was required.

Thoughts?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
June 30, 2016, 09:47:58 PM
Someone please explain what is going on - If HashOcean is going to start again when they have sorted out the website why get a refund - that can be done once the site is up and running again. Is this guy who posted the 39 Bitcoin return a scammer?
It is because they are not going to start again. And it means, never forever.
And they are ONLY refunding the old powers. Base on what I've read on FB and other forums, all powers with 180 days or more and powers equivalent to 1 unit or more are the ONLY ones that will be refunded.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
June 30, 2016, 09:27:07 PM
Same as I have said with every cloud mining program.  If it is cloud mining it is not worth the return wait time or it is a scam.  I do not care what anyone says, if they could make enough to profit from mining for everyone, they would do it all for themselves.
Activity: 48
June 30, 2016, 07:45:30 PM
Is this guy who posted the 39 Bitcoin return a scammer?

Yes, it is a scam.

I could make a facebook page and a fake screenshot on GIMP here if you want to be sure that he is scamming.

If you want to send coins to be put in a good use, send them for me, not for the scammers  Grin
Activity: 48
June 30, 2016, 07:43:50 PM
Its real guys !

You give crime a bad name.
Activity: 364
June 30, 2016, 04:38:05 PM
it's a scam
June 30, 2016, 04:35:15 PM
Activity: 11
June 30, 2016, 04:33:17 PM
wow these people are really retarded sending fee to some scamers for fake refund  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: