Pages:
Author

Topic: HashPrime.Com - page 3. (Read 5176 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
October 02, 2014, 01:24:34 PM
Disabled AdBlock for Blockchain.info and Hasprime is there, I've seen publicity around for this website and I assumed it was a ponzi scam, well, is it legit?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 02, 2014, 01:14:34 PM
Blockchain says it is there 'partner'. I generally consider blockchain to be pretty reputable....Thus looks bad to me...
October 02, 2014, 01:12:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
October 02, 2014, 01:07:59 PM
Nahh, when I logged into my blockchain account they show links to partners (like gyft etc). This was a blockchain partner site.... I do not think blockchain know what it is but I would like to know the story...

It's very strange .. but I think they are not *reponsable* ... it is only an ads.
October 02, 2014, 01:06:14 PM
Nahh, when I logged into my blockchain account they show links to partners (like gyft etc). This was a blockchain partner site.... I do not think blockchain know what it is but I would like to know the story...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 01:03:44 PM
Wait, what? Where do you see this 'advertisement'? Are you referring to a dust payment you received that came with a public note, or was from a labelled address?
October 02, 2014, 12:49:31 PM
So I am on my blockchain account, and blockchain has a website link to "hashprime.com".

I click on the link and I see a site advertising a return on investment of 1.5% A DAY!!!!!.

The thought SCAM comes to mind real quick. But why is blockchain promoting them. Very confused, would love to hear from anyone that has stuck a small amount of money in there??? May stick in the minimum myself just to see it explode ($25 dollar minum).....

This is there main speal:::::

"Welcome to HashPrime.com which is engaged in raising funds from Bitcoin mining with ASIC servers. We have 3 years of experience in Bitcoin mining, which involves the use of the best ASIC miner servers. Our company was established on 10th of June 2014, when it started mining bitcoins. We are legally established investment website, which is registered as a company in London and In British Virgin Islands as a HASHPRIME LTD with company number - SC479718. Our team consists of experienced individuals with many years of experience in finance and IT. Our staff for your disposal - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and our services. We offer you the bright and clear rules. Join us today!"
Pages:
Jump to: